Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 beers in my tummy and I find myself watching a horror film about a vagina with teeth. I think it means it's bedtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      14 beers in my tummy and I find myself watching a horror film about a vagina with teeth. I think it means it's bedtime.
      I hate that movie

Comment

• F.uck me, I have to go drinking again in an hour.

I'm drinking right now, just a little bit to get started.

Besides, beer is food.

I have a date of sorts tomorrow, as well. And I somehow have to write a report between now and the end of tomorrow (informal, no grades involved or anything, just a report on a trip I went on).

This getting drunk as hell every day stuff is a little bit difficult to keep up.

Comment

• Holy crap I was drunk last night. So much that by the time I got home I passed the **** before I could even post in this thread. What a fine melee of beers I had last night:

Delirium Tremens on tap, Belgium, 8.5abv.

Had this on tap as well, Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti, 10.5 abv

A few of these from a the bottle Duvel, 8.5 abv

And most notably, my friend had some of this, Trappist Westvleteren 12 arguably the best and most sought out Belgian beer, 10.2 abv. It was delicious, too bad I was too hammered to finish my glass. Unlikely I'll get to try this again for a while. Its elusive and pretty damn expense.

Also tried a couple of other beers which will be presented in the following post due to picture limits.

Comment

• Defiant Brewing Belgian Triple, 9.0 abv.

And Allagash Curiex, 11.0 abv. This stuff was fantastic. Holy crap no wonder why I was so hammered every beer I tried wasn't weaker than 8.5abv I got a headache like crazy right now.

Comment

• Enjoy your hangover....

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Enjoy your hangover....
                Yea that's quite of bit of strong beer I had. My hangover is not too bad however. Tylenol helped me headache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Yea that's quite of bit of strong beer I had. My hangover is not too bad however. Tylenol helped me headache.
                  It will be when it sets in. You'll be hungover for a couple days; hope it was worth it...

I stopped binge drinking high abv beers for that very reason...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    It will be when it sets in. You'll be hungover for a couple days; hope it was worth it...

I stopped binge drinking high abv beers for that very reason...
                    My hangovers never last more than a day. This particular hangover isnt bad ive had way worse.

Comment

• at least 36 beers done in a week.

not bad

Comment

Working...
                      X