No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Bringers problem is he so god damn tall the drink he drank 3 drinks ago just made it to his stomach.

I mean honestly... Who the **** is 6 foot 7

Literally just laughed out loud right now.

You might be onto something here, but I really think my main problem tonight is simply that I'd abstained from the brew for well over a month now, and instead of taking my time tonight, I knocked back shots like an old pro.

Bad move.

Comment

• Okay, Better is playing right.......NOW.

Comment

• Yup,,,,,,,,,

Comment

• 6 foot 7?????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

• Last one after this is , there was a time.

U already listened to it, but its the best song on the album imo... Prime axl comes out at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              6 foot 7?????????????????????????????????????????????
              Dude removed the front seat in his car... He chills in the back seat.. Drives from there.

Comment

• Why didn't this album get more marketing by their label?

Honestly, judging from what I've heard this far - This album by this 40 year old man and his replacements is about ten billion times better than the bull**** that rock radio stations keep in rotation these days.

I mean, look at Metallica and how ****ing pathetic they are these days, yet they get spins like they're still in the "Master of Puppets" era. But I can count the number of times I heard a track from "Chinese Democracy" on one hand and still have 2 fingers and a thumb left over.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Dude removed the front seat in his car... He chills in the back seat.. Drives from there.
                  Don't toy with me, I want pictures

I dated a guy who was 6'6, he rested his drinks on my head

Comment

• Lmao I know its unbelievable.... Album kicks ass.

Comment

• Nah, my Dodge Avenger has plenty of room in the front seat for my gigantic ass.

And yes, I'm really 6'7". One of these days I need to screen-cap my license to prove it to the BS gang, because for some reason, most people think I'm lying about it.

Like lying about your height makes you awesome or something. ****, if I was going to lie about something to make myself seem more impressive, it'd be my bank account.

Comment

Working...
                      X