Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, Grand Champ : I'm going to remember this ****ing night for the rest of my life.

"No problem, Bringer, bro - I got you covered!"

Then what'd you do? You hit me up on facebook wanting some download links and went to bed like a goddamn flake.

Think of that before you bring up that one night back in 2007 or 2008 when I "went to the gas station".

Comment

• And now I'm basically holding court in the land of the drunk by myself over here.

Even Derranged is passed out in a puddle of his own piss somewhere right now, yet I, who hasn't had a drop of the brew in well over a month, am about to finish off 1.75 liters of pure vodka all by his lonesome.

You guys can kiss my dick. Seriously.

(Not you, Reed - You're cool as hell.)
      Last edited by ßringer; 02-21-2012, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• And what about you, Pea? Where the **** did you run off to, son?

In here one minute chatting it up with me and Verse, then poof : You disappear faster than a box of twinkies at Shaun's house.

You should be ashamed of yourself, man. I expect a PM tomorrow morning telling me how you just had to make haste over to ebay so you could bid on a new spoiler kit for your 1985 Iroc-Z Camaro.

Comment

• (I'm so not going to remember posting any of this **** tomorrow morning......)

Comment

• Stella was calling my name, I have come to indulge in drunken typing.

Comment

• And remember those b*tches I mentioned chatting to on facebook earlier? The ones whose insides I want to taste?

Yeah, they're not online, either. But I expect a message from a few of them within the next few days telling me that they miss talking to me.

Comment

• Well well well, look at this. Boss Lady has made her "drunk lang" debut. Whether or not she's posted in this thread in the past is irrelevant, because I only read this thread when I'm ****faced, anyway, so it's her debut to me.

And what's she doing? She's drinking booze and posting like many of my so called "friends" said they'd be doing tonight.

It's a damn shame when a female has more balls than the males here, but that's nothing new in BL's case.

Welcome aboard, Bossy.

Comment

• I'm seriously wasted right now, and I'm just ranting and cracking jokes like a dick, so pay me no mind, guys. I still you all, in a totally heterosexual way, as Randall Graves would say.

But don't think for a second that I won't throw this **** in your face when my loyalties are questioned in the future.

Comment

• I have so much ****ing beer in my fridge and I don't like to keep any in the house when the kids are around. I need to do the sensible thing and consume it all before they wake up.

Bottoms up.

Comment

• That's the spirit. If you have alcohol around children they'll grow up to be self-indulgent assholes like the "drunk lang" regulars, so it's best to consume it all and keep them on the "straight and narrow".

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X