No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Tonight: more shochu. Also been watching the last few Knicks games to see sensation Jeremy Lin's action. I also checked out a bit of The Wire for the first time, really interesting. (Thanks Shiranui.)
    No problem man. That wasabishu you got is quality stuff, the best in my opinion. I'm not much of a shochu fan in general, being a vodka drinker.

Comment

• Ok so I did it again. Drunk by 3pm wondering where the fuk everybody is.

Comment

• Anyone know what the largest American owned brewery in the US is?

BOOM! Get some PA

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Anyone know what the largest American owned brewery in the US is?

BOOM! Get some PA
          I drank a bunch of that when I visited cousins in Pennsylvania some years back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            A lot of it has to do with the specific style of beer. For example, I'm not a huge fan of either lagers or ales (primarily pale ales), but a few are good. Therefore things like Stone, Rogue, or Dogfish Head, I have a fairly strong distaste for. My two favorite styles are wheat beers (either witbier or hefeweizen) and schwarzbier (black beer, like Köstritzer) followed by some stouts closely related to the latter and a few random things like blueberry ales, lambics, and Japanese dry. As for some microbrews that I like - I mostly drink European stuff, but off the top of my head I enjoy Brooklyn brewery (chocolate stout) and Great Lakes (Nosferatu).
            We ain't friends anymore, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
              We ain't friends anymore, bro.
              Most Americans seem to love pale ale, but I'm not game If I want a bitter beer, I prefer Dutch style like Grolsch.

Comment

Most Americans seem to love pale ale, but I'm not game If I want a bitter beer, I prefer Dutch style like Grolsch.
                Damn, Grolsch is rough stuff. I remember having a phase where I had to try every beer I could get my grubby hands on, so I swiped a 6 pack of Grolsch. Those 6 beers lasted me a longgggggggg time. Props though. Gotta have a strong stomach to handle that stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Damn, Grolsch is rough stuff. I remember having a phase where I had to try every beer I could get my grubby hands on, so I swiped a 6 pack of Grolsch. Those 6 beers lasted me a longgggggggg time. Props though. Gotta have a strong stomach to handle that stuff.
                  I don't find it too dissimilar from Heineken to be honest, they are both in the same style (Dutch pale lager). Not that I'd drink either regularly, but they go great with food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Ok so I did it again. Drunk by 3pm wondering where the fuk everybody is.
                    Chief you gotta rein it in a bit homie, what's the missus gonna say?

Comment

I don't find it too dissimilar from Heineken to be honest, they are both in the same style (Dutch pale lager). Not that I'd drink either regularly, but they go great with food.
                      Really? Maybe its been too long because Heineken is my brew of choice when I'm at a dive bar or a place that just has your normal big name brews. You're right though Heiney is good with bar foods.

Comment

Working...
                      X