Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Manning to the Redskin's?

Might make some sense.
    Aint gon happen SP50 bruh. Indy has too much invested in keepin him there to groom Andy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I got 84z on a Pearl 2K4 LeSabre. I got some 22in blades that I go back and forth with so, I might give the 17in 4'z to mah best friend, and get 20in 4'z for the Buick droppa that I plan on gettin, whist puttin the 22in blades back on the pearl buick. I more an likely wouldnt pull the 4's out till the weekend, and just ride the blades durin the week.

Very similar to what she looks like on her blades(damn near looks dead on).

Them 22's gonna rub but if you do it here. I got some hookups for cheap. My boy had a Mercury 4 door on some 22's. Stylin'...

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
        Them 22's gonna rub but if you do it here. I got some hookups for cheap. My boy had a Mercury 4 door on some 22's. Stylin'...
        Them blades are nice. Just don't showboat on certain sides. I got you if you need details. Haha

Comment

Them blades are nice. Just don't showboat on certain sides. I got you if you need details. Haha
          Yea they do rub when i bend corners too close, part of the reason why I roll the 4'z instead. But once I get the drop I more than likely will roll the blades as everydays(the Wife dont want the blades on her Accord. ) Im mean Imma be holdin, but dont wanna be rollin and get stopped at the stop light, if I can help it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Yea they do rub when i bend corners too close, part of the reason why I roll the 4'z instead. But once I get the drop I more than likely will roll the blades as everydays(the Wife dont want the blades on her Accord. ) Im mean Imma be holdin, but dont wanna be rollin and get stopped at the stop light, if I can help it.
            She shouldn't... people be skeeping.

Comment

She shouldn't... people be skeeping.
              Already. Besides she wreakless when she roll, an wont be worried but no pothole, till she bang a rim up.

Comment

• Friday?

Sheeeiiiiiiiiiiiit.....

Comment

• I like those rims, but a bit more on a SUV.

Like a caddy, or an excursion or tundra truck even etc. On a sedan it's ok but when you look at it from a profile it's kind of overkill. lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Like......my boy put rims on his benz kompressor.

I tell him it's ridiculous, I mean. Mother****er I know you're not a gangster or anywhere near and there's no reason to drive a balled out ride just because you're stoned and hungry for munchies after work.

That's what I tell him.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X