Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was watchin the fights last night so I aint make much noise on here. But it's 9 in the morning and I got my customary cup o Crown ridin shotgun wit me, whatchall up to? Needless to say Imma have to go to Arundel county to re-up on my Crown since its Sunday, and aint nobody open today but them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I was watchin the fights last night so I aint make much noise on here. But it's 9 in the morning and I got my customary cup o Crown ridin shotgun wit me, whatchall up to? Needless to say Imma have to go to Arundel county to re-up on my Crown since its Sunday, and aint nobody open today but them.
      I was just reading the wikipedia on Rohypnol and feeling happy to be alive.

Also, listening to Mike Malloy and thinking about going out for a bite to eat. Drinking some wine too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I was just reading the wikipedia on Rohypnol and feeling happy to be alive.

Also, listening to Mike Malloy and thinking about going out for a bite to eat. Drinking some wine too.
        You better be careful wit that shyt Nodo, before you fuk around and date rape yourself. Them roofies is bad juju bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          You better be careful wit that shyt Nodo, before you fuk around and date rape yourself. Them roofies is bad juju bruh.
          I'm just glad I'm not fish food today.

I would have been an inconvenience, in that the people I was with would have had to charter a fishing boat and possibly make a bribe to the local cops.

Comment

• I mean if I would have died from the roofie/alcohol combo. I'm not talking about my Yokohama escapade.

Comment

• First brew cracked. Had to work yesterday, and missed the JCC jr-Rubio joint. Getting ready for the game. Hope the Giants take it.

Comment

• Just talked to my mom for lika an hour and a half.

On the positive side? I got a plane ticket home settled (we'd talked about it a lot and had planned the particular transaction previously).

On the negative side? Nothing much, other than her wanting to plan my entire return-trip.

On the possitive side? I'll have a little more wine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  Just talked to my mom for lika an hour and a half.

On the positive side? I got a plane ticket home settled (we'd talked about it a lot and had planned the particular transaction previously).

On the negative side? Nothing much, other than her wanting to plan my entire return-trip.

On the possitive side? I'll have a little more wine.
                  When you headed back to the states son?

Comment

• Last night's beers: 2 - Red Racer IPAs; 1 Sierra Nevada Pale Ale; 2 Victory Hop Devils...

Last night's spirits: 6 vodka jello shots...

Resulting in a bad hangover this morning....

On the bright side, I won $225 on 2 Super Bowl squares...

Comment

• Classy move on the thread name change, B.G.

Comment

Working...
                      X