Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    lolllll... Turkey dog on a whole wheat bun actually, keepin it healthy

Lil greenery
    THAT, does not sound tasty Reed homie. Not at all. That sounds like one step above animal sacrifice.

Comment

• These are the only good turkey dogs I've had

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        These are the only good turkey dogs I've had

TS sucks Giant dicks....

Comment

• I'm already hammered .. just thought everyone should know I was craving the morning buzz so a few beers turned into 10 Dos XX ... carry on

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            TS sucks Giant dicks....
            False.

You get railed by giant dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              These are the only good turkey dogs I've had

These are actually quite good, although a little unfilling, being totally fat free.

Comment

• Hennessy got me not knowin' how to act.

Comment

• Fuck me, Shiranui will probably be tempted to call me an idiotic gaijin or something, but don't ever tell a man that he has a mafia-esque haircut, because he may actually in fact be a mafioso.

I spent my first night in Yokohama yesterday (after I had missed the train; actually I spent the night in an internet cafe).

Before that however, I went to have a few drinks in a bar, where the incident occurred. It was fine, but the guy kept bringing up the fact that I had called him mafia (it was really intended as a joke, a bad one yes, but I didn't think the guy was really a mafia guy). I found out that something was amiss though when I was talking to an older Japanese couple by them at the bar, and one of the bartenders basically ordered me to go talk to the guy's friend, who told me (and the guy hadn't spoken to me previously, and I didn't even know he spoke English--though I do speak Japanese) "everyone knows that this guy is involved with some underworld stuff, but you shouldn't say it out loud. (In Japanese: ) Right now he is okay, but later on he'll probably get mad."

So, thereby I found out the guy was, indeed, sort of a mafia guy. Anyway, we drank some more beers, and I tried to play it off as a "stupid American joke", and more or less succeeded in doing so. I just kept telling him it was a joke about his hair, which it actually was, and what have you. He was a sensitive man, basically. Also, it is not good policy apparently to call mafia guys out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Fuck me, Shiranui will probably be tempted to call me an idiotic gaijin or something, but don't ever tell a man that he has a mafia-esque haircut, because he may actually in fact be a mafioso.

I spent my first night in Yokohama yesterday (after I had missed the train; actually I spent the night in an internet cafe).

Before that however, I went to have a few drinks in a bar, where the incident occurred. It was fine, but the guy kept bringing up the fact that I had called him mafia (it was really intended as a joke, a bad one yes, but I didn't think the guy was really a mafia guy). I found out that something was amiss though when I was talking to an older Japanese couple by them at the bar, and one of the bartenders basically ordered me to go talk to the guy's friend, who told me (and the guy hadn't spoken to me previously, and I didn't even know he spoke English--though I do speak Japanese) "everyone knows that this guy is involved with some underworld stuff, but you shouldn't say it out loud. (In Japanese: ) Right now he is okay, but later on he'll probably get mad."

So, thereby I found out the guy was, indeed, sort of a mafia guy. Anyway, we drank some more beers, and I tried to play it off as a "stupid American joke", and more or less succeeded in doing so. I just kept telling him it was a joke about his hair, which it actually was, and what have you. He was a sensitive man, basically. Also, it is not good policy apparently to call mafia guys out.
                    Where in Yokohama were you when this went down? Damn son, that is not good, yakuza are really a taboo topic of conversation that will at the very least make people uncomfortable. I've dealt with yakuza-owned establishments in Kabukichou before and you do not front to those guys, a Korean friend of a friend who was with us at a bar got thrown out and almost curb-stomped for disrespecting once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Oh yea? Who you lookin at Nod buddy? Are there any AM's that are catchin your eye bro?
                      Sadly, not really. I was mostly watching the HW/SHWs, and also checking out American, British and Irish boxers generally, as they usually go pro.

I can't really shit on the American club too much, as I haven't watched enough of the fights yet, but the upper weights are not impressive, in particular I don't see much from Lenroy Thompson. He strikes me as above-average and little more. That said though, it is nice to watch Anthony Joshua's progression as a young prospect. I think he has some potential.

Comment

Working...
                      X