Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    P90x starts Monday.
    Fukn rite. That'll hook u up. Im doing my own program starting 2/20 for 30 days. Me n my boy developed our own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Fukn rite. That'll hook u up. Im doing my own program starting 2/20 for 30 days. Me n my boy developed our own.
      Nice... I did P90x for a straight month last year... dropped 12lbs and put on some nice muscle in just a month.. I plan on doing the entire 90 days now... extremely motivated.

Comment

Nice... I did P90x for a straight month last year... dropped 12lbs and put on some nice muscle in just a month.. I plan on doing the entire 90 days now... extremely motivated.
        I did the first couple a few yrs back, but i was already doing pretty much the same thing and training. No question it works.

Id love to do it now but my schedule is off. You finishing It b4 the baby comes?

Comment

I did the first couple a few yrs back, but i was already doing pretty much the same thing and training. No question it works.

Id love to do it now but my schedule is off. You finishing It b4 the baby comes?
          No... Ill be about half way through.. might miss 2 days while shes in the hospital.. But Ill make it work.

Its 1 hour a day... Ill have an hour a day to get the workout in... and eating clean is easy for me.

Comment

No... Ill be about half way through.. might miss 2 days while shes in the hospital.. But Ill make it work.

Its 1 hour a day... Ill have an hour a day to get the workout in... and eating clean is easy for me.
            i wish eating clean was easy for me....right now well now im in CPU taken a break lol but been and will b in garage hitten double end bag and sippen Corona...lol..getten some carb buildup b4 the big sparring day w my students tomorrow

Comment

Suck it up sally....
              Haven't slept much in days, **** takes it toll, b1tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Yes, indeed it's might tastey.

On a lesser note, I haven't been able to get much of my work done. Not because of the whiskey by any means, but I've been browsing boxingscene and scouting out amateur boxers on youtube.
                Oh yea? Who you lookin at Nod buddy? Are there any AM's that are catchin your eye bro?
                Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I'll be here tonight, Reed.
                I expect nothing less from you Bringer bruh.
                Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                That ish is hilarious.

Reed, whAtchu takin all that time off for?

Chief, you still awake? I know you started at breakfast.

Sounds like i might need to get up in this piece.
                Took along ass nap this afternoon after eatin a burrito bowl from Chipotle's. Needless to say ya potna was drunk before noon and needed to coat the stomach. Tryin to build the tolerance back up, damn shame what 8-9 months can do to your liquor threshold.

Comment

• Fuk a Cheezberga. I'z a taka Bud lightaz.

Comment

• Gave you props as well, Chief.

Blue Marvel.

You know. The guy that punched Sentry to the Moon.

Gave props to Bringer too, but he decided to make a chop, lol.

My forehead ain't that big, azzhole....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Gave you props as well, Chief.

Blue Marvel.

You know. The guy that punched Sentry to the Moon.

Gave props to Bringer too, but he decided to make a chop, lol.

My forehead ain't that big, azzhole....
                      I saw that. I was tryin to figure out which super hero he was. I saw the conehead thang too.

Comment

Working...
                      X