• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me how good that 16 tastes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      We still need Gully up in here though
      Aye. Mangler, as well.

Both were probably the biggest peace makers on this site.

I miss both.

Gully. I really miss you.

Mangler. It has always been said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        We still need Gully up in here though
        You aint neva lied Teng. We really do need the Gully Gad back up in here.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Love to have ya back bruhnlaw. Drinking wine and had a valium tonite. Chillin like a mub..
        Its damn good to be back Bruhnlaw. More than words can express.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Tell me how good that 16 tastes!
        Smooth like butta bruh. Its not to early to hit the bottle is it? Cause I got a full glass this mornin.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Aye. Mangler, as well.

Both were probably the biggest peace makers on this site.

I miss both.

Gully. I really miss you.

Mangler. It has always been said.

YezZirrrrrr SP. I miss both them dudes, and they need to get back here quickly. The Lounge Revitalization aint just a thread, its a muhfukin movement bruh.

Comment

• Tonight:

Sipping on some of this, and trying to make a dent in a term paper.

Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-03-2012, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Tonight:

Sipping on some of this, and trying to make a dent in a term paper.

Now that looks might tasty Nod bruh. I top shelf and picked up my second bottle of this............

Comment

• Nice to see that our beloved thread has it's official title back.

I wonder if the stranglah feels like getting blasted with the crew this weekend? Think I'll hit him up over on YT and see what's what.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Nice to see that our beloved thread has it's official title back.

I wonder if the stranglah feels like getting blasted with the crew this weekend? Think I'll hit him up over on YT and see what's what.
                Tell that joker to fall through Bringer bruh. Say how you feel bout Floyd and Miguel at 154. I think its a good fight, and is the best money fight that could be made besides Manny. I think if Sergio had the fan base of Miguel, then Floyd woulda went in that direction. Whats your take bruh?

Comment

• I'm interested in it. Not as interested as I would've been were it to happen as it should have years ago, but still pretty damn interested.

Obviously I think Mayweather wins it on skill alone. The interesting parts about this fight for me are that....

A.) Cotto is an intelligent enough boxer to not lose his cool under Mayweather's accuracy, and he's also a capable enough technician to keep it somewhat close.

and

B.) Is Cotto shopworn enough for Mayweather to stop him?

No doubt I'll be watching it and having a damn good time the night of May 5th. Booze and boxing on tap. Now I just gotta see about the sealing up the other "B" of my "3 b's" : Booze, boxing, and broads.

Comment

• Reading NSB, will make you hate ANY fuggin fight. Pretty soon, you start second guessing shelling out the cash to buy the PPV, having people over to watch, what kind of chips to get for said fight.....

Oh, wait a minute.

I'm not a virgin.

Disregard.

Comment

• I'll be drinkin with yall tonight and tomorrow... and that's it.

The next 90 days are clean for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X