Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston, you must not have kept track of me (not that I expected you too) throughout the years... I've always been a liquor drinker..

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Ive got Johnny Walker black label
      Got some of that, mix it up with that some Amaretto. Pretty fockin' good

Comment

• no drinky during the week sux........

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          no drinky during the week sux........

Quit bein a sissy Bruhnlaw, and drink up . Besides I got 24 hrs left in the Kunar, and then I start makin my way back to the states. I expect you ALL to start drinkin now, so ya'll'l be good and warmed up by the time I get back on U.S. soil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            no drinky during the week sux........

Walt still has a hangover from last weekend's bender...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Quit bein a sissy Bruhnlaw, and drink up . Besides I got 24 hrs left in the Kunar, and then I start makin my way back to the states. I expect you ALL to start drinkin now, so ya'll'l be good and warmed up by the time I get back on U.S. soil.
              can't wait to have u back bruh .... I'll have some Dos X and Don Julio for ya return

Comment

• Being a bum tonight. Just going to have a few tall boys of Coors light (I know, I know) tonight. Big job tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Being a bum tonight. Just going to have a few tall boys of Coors light (I know, I know) tonight. Big job tomorrow.
                  Don't know how you can drink that stuff Pea, it's like water.

Comment

• just smokin tonight, well, for the most part. but i rarely smoke. fnf is solid, will be over early though

Comment

• Gittcha cups ready you drunk hoes. The Chief is on his way home to the States, in T-minus 3 hrs!!!!!!!!! Drink up!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X