• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    User cp > edit options > change the posts per page. Do it

For Walt Disney (u can skip the cheesey intro > :50):

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      if u need i can write a scipt to get you in....

or just

tell them fools you got meth and you know SP50
      A bunch of old people. If I went over there and started drinking I'd be responsible for some broken hips on the dance floor.

Comment

• RockArt Brewery Vermonster, American style barleywine, 10.0 abv. Its pretty good, and potent

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          RockArt Brewery Vermonster, American style barleywine, 10.0 abv. Its pretty good, and potent

Gonna catch a ride to the store here in a few. Recommend me some IPA's, fugger bish.

Comment

• Tonight's wine is the Walnut Crest Merlot, I liked the Cabernet so lets see how this goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
              A bunch of old people. If I went over there and started drinking I'd be responsible for some broken hips on the dance floor.
              65% of the pharmacists or pharmacy techs would get it. i've researched it, you should take your chances

Comment

• You fuggin beer snobs don't want to help me out? All right, suck my balls...:****you:

Comment

• My apologies SweetPea I was playing Madden. Problem with craft beer is location. Since you are in CA, off the top of my head I'd say anything from Sierra Nevada, Bear Republic or Lagunitas. Hop Stoopid is a pretty good Double IPA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    My apologies SweetPea I was playing Madden. Problem with craft beer is location. Since you are in CA, off the top of my head I'd say anything from Sierra Nevada, Bear Republic or Lagunitas. Hop Stoopid is a pretty good Double IPA.
                    Thank you, good sir. Will look for these during to my next foray to the store.

Comment

• One thing. I wouldn't recommend Stone IPA, they completely butchered it with hops.

Comment

Working...
                      X