No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    You know if you drop an airborne vitamin C tablet inside a miller high life it tastes just like Orange juice? I **** you not.

lol just try it. I found that out on a sunday when I was hungover at 7am and drove my little sister around.
    you're filling up my todo list for the weekend and I just thought I was gonna be able to chill this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

lotta racial undertones in that post chief

Comment

• Ahhhh! My first foray into this drunk lang. I drink too much to be a newb to this thread. I'm disappointed in myself. But to all the homies in here, I'ma crack open a bottle of Privilege for yall crazy mu****as!

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Ahhhh! My first foray into this drunk lang. I drink too much to be a newb to this thread. I'm disappointed in myself. But to all the homies in here, I'ma crack open a bottle of Privilege for yall crazy mu****as!

Looks dEe lish. Love that flavor of henny. Leavin to hurry up and get my run on so i can start drinkin.

Comment

• Lol at the 1 million fo fiillionth name change. In honor.....

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 01-20-2012, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Say do ya'll think the mods can find my very 1st account here. It never got activated cause I gave up the wrong email. Im thinkin it was a 2K9 account. I was lurkin round here for quite some time.

Comment

• I say we change it to Vodka Lang

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Say do ya'll think the mods can find my very 1st account here? It never got activated cause I gave up the wrong email. Im thinkin it was a 2K9 account. I was lurkin round here for quite some time.
                  Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  I say we change it to Vodka Lang

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    I say we change it to Vodka Lang
                    To tell you the truth, never been into vodka's. Hmmmm, might have to switch it up tonight......

Comment

• I'm a vodka connisseur

Comment

Working...
                      X