Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's one of my favorite NFL pics. It's called "Eli Manning: Scared ****less of a Patriot defender."

Comment

• I'm gonna buy you this shirt

Comment

• I call this picture, "Lord of the Rings."

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Change the name back asap.
          Under what authority? And besides, it's freakin Monday - it's too early in the week to be doing any serious drinkin'. I'll have it changed back by happy hour Friday...

Comment

• If the Giants even make it to the Super Bowl (which I doubt (I'll bump later)), they'll have to contend with the juggernaut and football dynasty that the NE Patriots are, or, they'll have to face a similar Baltimore Ravens team. Kinda like the one who won Super Bowl XXXV:

Super Bowl XXXV

On January 28th, 2001, Brian Billick's Baltimore Ravens walloped Jim Fassel's N.Y. Giants, 34-7, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida to become Super Bowl 35 Champions.Ray Lewis took home the games MVP after leading a Raven defense that included Tony Siragusa, Sam Adams, Peter Boulware, Chris McAlister, and Rod Woodson among others, to a dominating 5 turnover performance in Super Bowl Thirty-Five. Jamal Lewis broke out for 102 yards and Trent Dilfer had a touchdown pass to Brandon Stokley. Duane Starks returned a Kerry Collins interception for a touchdown and Tiki Barber was held without a score. Ron Dixon had the Giants' only score, a 97 yard kick return.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I'll revert it back - but only after we have some fun wit it at Georges' expense..

I did not know that, is that what happens when you have a higher rep?

I'm as fat as you are Jewish. Take that any way you want it...
              Fair enough. Just tell him you'll take him to get his haircut by Sergiev the Ukraine, and watch him have a flashback off that ****.

And yes indeed BG, it makes my Green K hits(as I dont use red k)more potent, every one loves solid Greens.

Comment

• Ok this needs to go back to Drunk Lang

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  If the Giants even make it to the Super Bowl (which I doubt (I'll bump later)), they'll have to contend with the juggernaut and football dynasty that the NE Patriots are, or, they'll have to face a similar Baltimore Ravens team. Kinda like the one who won Super Bowl XXXV:

Super Bowl XXXV

On January 28th, 2001, Brian Billick's Baltimore Ravens walloped Jim Fassel's N.Y. Giants, 34-7, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida to become Super Bowl 35 Champions.Ray Lewis took home the games MVP after leading a Raven defense that included Tony Siragusa, Sam Adams, Peter Boulware, Chris McAlister, and Rod Woodson among others, to a dominating 5 turnover performance in Super Bowl Thirty-Five. Jamal Lewis broke out for 102 yards and Trent Dilfer had a touchdown pass to Brandon Stokley. Duane Starks returned a Kerry Collins interception for a touchdown and Tiki Barber was held without a score. Ron Dixon had the Giants' only score, a 97 yard kick return.
                  It was really 34-7? I forgot.

Anyway, the Giants already beat the Patriots this season I can picture them doing it again. The Ravens are not going to the SB.

By the way, a buttclown like yourself should not be a moderator. Go drink a can of Miller light.

Comment

• I'm drinking, reed. Job canceled, and there a gang of NBA games on. Probably walk my 80 pound chihuahua's later. They are getting ******ed. "Hey, you think I can eat that rake? Fugg it, Home Depot is just around the corner. He can buy another one."

Comment

• I don't know a lot about American Handegg... but Thanos surely would make a great Linebacker.

Comment

Working...
                      X