Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost couldnt find this place with the thread title change and all. Luckily I can sniff out drunken debauchery halfway cross the globe. I vote for a title change back to the old title, as it adds the the regalness of this thread. Drunk Lang, simple and plain.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      PB32 had nothing to do with the thread title change. It was my idea to change it. I'm known for my comedic e-pranks 'round 'ere - this was one of 'em...

I hope you're all enjoying it...
      Give me Green BG, I'm tryin to hit 40 rep points before I get home. Your contribution will help to the cause of my green k hits being more potent.

Comment

• lmaaaaooo at the thread title change. Mods got jokes.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Baby Squirrely View Post
          The Drunk Lang got
          Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
          Fuck off.
          __
          That shemale is acting like he/she had anything to do with it.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          PB32 had nothing to do with the thread title change. It was my idea to change it. I'm known for my comedic e-pranks 'round 'ere - this was one of 'em...

I hope you're all enjoying it...
          I hope the Giants play the Gaytriots in the Superbowl and own them like they did last time.
          Last edited by Derranged; 01-16-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Bostongay is a fat turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I almost couldnt find this place with the thread title change and all. Luckily I can sniff out drunken debauchery halfway cross the globe. I vote for a title change back to the old title, as it adds the the regalness of this thread. Drunk Lang, simple and plain.
              I'll revert it back - but only after we have some fun wit it at Georges' expense..

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Give me Green BG, I'm tryin to hit 40 rep points before I get home. Your contribution will help to the cause of my green k hits being more potent.
              I did not know that, is that what happens when you have a higher rep?

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Bostongay is a fat turd.
              I'm as fat as you are Jewish. Take that any way you want it...

Comment

• I'm just going to leave this for Trav when he gets back. My 200 h.p., 5300 pound GMC Suburban/Tank vs. whatever ****box you got, y0.

Comment

• Comment

• The Gaytriots cheated and STILL lost to the Giants.

Comment

• Change the name back asap.

Comment

Working...
                      X