Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    1500 h.p Lambo gallardo. I want.

You need to get to the liquor store THAT bad SP???? Hell I got a Buick, and it gets me to the liquor store fast enough for my taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      You need to get to the liquor store THAT bad SP???? Hell I got a Buick, and it gets me to the liquor store fast enough for my taste.
      Lol, naw. If you get a chance, go youtube UGR TT Lambo Nera. Street legal car, that traps 170+ mph in the 1/4 mile. The UGR cars are fookin pimo juice, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Lol, naw. If you get a chance, go youtube UGR TT Lambo Nera. Street legal car, that traps 170+ mph in the 1/4 mile. The UGR cars are fookin pimo juice, bro.
        Sh!!!!!!!!t SP. I'd prolly **** around and wrap myself around a guardrail in that thang tryin to hug corners at 155 plus. Thats why ya potna buy's nice slow cars that you just cant speed in. There aint too many speedin tickets out there with the name Buick or Cadillac filled in as the Make. But that summab!tch looks like it could get somewhere, like 90 goin north.

Comment

• Comment

• This thread reeks of faggotry and dog shit,
            Not surprised since George did start it.

Comment

• All you ever talk about is crap and ****sexuals. You obviously love both. Ginger prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                All you ever talk about is crap and ****sexuals. You obviously love both. Ginger prick.
                Stop stalking me.

And you're the one with the shit fetish, not me.

Comment

• You're the one who loves **** and you're the one who stalks ME.

Its getting old and beyond annoying. You're nothing but a troll .

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    You're the one who loves **** and you're the one who stalks ME.

Its getting old and beyond annoying. You're nothing but a troll .
                    Expect a visit soon, George.

Comment

• Stop spamming my thread.

Anyway, this weekend was a nice time of drinking and football, which has been pretty much the case for most of the season.

What will do after the superbowl?

Comment

Working...
                      X