Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    LMFAO @ "mutant tapeworm hopped up on hadji juice"

Holy hell, that literally made me laugh out loud.

That omlette sounds awesome, I'll have to try it sometime and report back. I just cooked breakfast, I plan on eating it, then passing the hell out.
    Eat well my good friend. You've put in another medal worthy performance this evening/night/morning.

Comment

• Appreciate it, Chief. Sorry we didn't get to shoot the **** longer, but there's always tomorrow night, or tonight, whatever.

Reed, Mang, Run, Chief, led, tBear, shadow :

Stay safe, Chief. Catch 'ya when I come out of my coma.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Appreciate it, Chief. Sorry we didn't get to shoot the **** longer, but there's always tomorrow night, or tonight, whatever.

Reed, Mang, Run, Chief, led, tBear, shadow :

Stay safe, Chief. Catch 'ya when I come out of my coma.
        Fa Sho bruh. I shall be here.

Comment

• WHAT UP DRUNKIES!!!???

Oh, shit! Party is dead - nevermind then.

Wonder what new video's is up on Redtube.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            WHAT UP DRUNKIES!!!???

Oh, shit! Party is dead - nevermind then.

Wonder what new video's is up on Redtube.....
            Did you atleast wash your grubby spunk ridden paws before you typed that? Geessh, I feel dirty just typing that. :lookin:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Did you atleast wash your grubby spunk ridden paws before you typed that? Geessh, I feel dirty just typing that. :lookin:
              Can't say I did, sir. Don't be so sensitive it's just semen... Jeeebus People now a day...

I didn't know rocks in Afghanistan had Internet connection? Tell me more about that Chiefster

Comment

Can't say I did, sir. Don't be so sensitive it's just semen... Jeeebus People now a day...

I didn't know rocks in Afghanistan had Internet connection? Tell me more about that Chiefster
                Ewwwwwwww.

Well GC I'm glad you asked.

See they have these special pebbles that you get from the magic carpet dealer over here. You gotta rub um together real fast, till they start smokin. Then once they start smokin you gotta drop your drawls and scream out "Sim-sim-Sala-Bim!!!!" at that point the pebbles are on fire and you gotta dose um with goat's piss from a virgin male goat with a prolapsed anus. A genie then emerges from the smoke and grants you internet access on the condition that you only buy your magic carpets from Rahabulla the goat herder from Korengal.

****s tricky GC bruh, but I manage. Rahabulla be sellin a mutha****a lemons bro. Aint nair carpet flew my ass home yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Ewwwwwwww.

Well GC I'm glad you asked.

See they have these special pebbles that you get from the magic carpet dealer over here. You gotta rub um together real fast, till they start smokin. Then once they start smokin you gotta drop your drawls and scream out "Sim-sim-Sala-Bim!!!!" at that point the pebbles are on fire and you gotta dose um with goat's piss from a virgin male goat with a prolapsed anus. A genie then emerges from the smoke and grants you internet access on the condition that you only buy your magic carpets from Rahabulla the goat herder from Korengal.

****s tricky GC bruh, but I manage. Rahabulla be sellin a mutha****a lemons bro. Aint nair carpet flew my ass home yet.
                  Well Fuck me sideways. Sim-Sala-Bim! really? You bring me one of them when you get home!

What always amazes me is that you guys can get connection from a hollowed out rock in a desert while I lose signal going to the damn supermarket.

Comment

• 1500 h.p Lambo gallardo. I want.

Comment

Well Fuck me sideways. Sim-Sala-Bim! really? You bring me one of them when you get home!

What always amazes me is that you guys can get connection from a hollowed out rock in a desert while I lose signal going to the damn supermarket.
                      You'd be surprised what people can accomplish if the money's right GC my man.

Comment

Working...
                      X