Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, (and I never thought I'd say this) in that situation, taking a hostage is definitely a viable option.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      I was outnumbered by 2 or 3 dudes, hinting at jumping me.

And I probably wanted out at that point.
      Still, a hostage? That shits crazy.

The best time to scrap, even if you are outnumbered, is the peak of your rage.

If you was mad enuf to consciously think of takin a hostage, you had enuf adrenaline to whomp 2-3 dudes at once who were thinkin of jumpin you cuz they ain't have the balls to scrap 1 on 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Well, (and I never thought I'd say this) in that situation, taking a hostage is definitely a viable option.
        very simple.

If I'm attacked by more than 1 melee combatants.........1 of them is going to be fatally wounded. It's just clockwork to me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          Still, a hostage? That shits crazy.

The best time to scrap, even if you are outnumbered, is the peak of your rage.

If you was mad enuf to consciously think of takin a hostage, you had enuf adrenaline to whomp 2-3 dudes at once who were thinkin of jumpin you cuz they ain't have the balls to scrap 1 on 1.
          I have no reason to fight for pride though playboy.

If I'm attacked then I'm not going to nerf my activity. Meaning I'll do whatever I can to escape confrontation in 1 piece.

If that means use multiple weapons, bite/claw who knows.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• That's just a logical course of action for that sort of situation. I've never been "there" per se, but back when I was in my late teens I lived in an area where stuff like that happened all the time : Ratpacking. I kept a blade on me whenever I left the house, just incase. So I can see why you would think to react that way in a situation like that.

Whether or not I would have done it, I can't say : I just know that in the heat of physical conflict, anything is possible. Thankfully nothing ever happened, though, and it's all just a memory of another time period in my life. I'm not a fan of hurting anybody, really.

Sidenote : Report in on "drank progress", fellas. I've got about...5 shots left in this bottle, maybe 6. Pretty well drunk right now, but nowhere near enough to clock out or call it a night. I'm just starting.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
              I have no reason to fight for pride though playboy.

If I'm attacked then I'm not going to nerf my activity. Meaning I'll do whatever I can to escape confrontation in 1 piece.

If that means use multiple weapons, bite/claw who knows.
              Straight up, takin a hostage is some way out shit I never even thought about in that situation.

Everything else I agree on.

Comment

• Speaking of taking hostages......I hope Chief bagged himself a goddamn evildoer or two.

I also hope he gets his ass back here a.s.a.p.

Comment

• And I ain't done yet either.

We've had enuf laughs in this thread to keep me from chuggin thru this shit.

I'm drunk, but nowhere close to floppin around, reckless, need to pass out drunk. I just feel good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                    Straight up, takin a hostage is some way out shit I never even thought about in that situation.

Everything else I agree on.
                    I mean I've had a rifle pulled on me and I felt like a victim.

Comment

• Let the good times flow, mang.

Comment

Working...
                      X