Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    You lucky you ain't dead.

Drinkin wit swimmin is some shit I never mixed.
    I'm laughing my ass off. Literally.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Drunk swimming on holiday is the ****

Comment

• There's the beast.

I really was lucky that the Beam stopped me dead in my damn tracks and made me comatose. Had I went to roll over or move at all while I was passed out, I would've drowned for sure if the water washing over me didn't jolt me back to consciousness.

It was really ****ing peaceful, though. Probably one of the top 3 relaxing times I've ever had while under the influence of something. Just take that feeling you have when you've got a really good buzz going, then add to that the feeling that you're floating with the sun on your face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          Drunk swimming on holiday is the ****
          Well, look who's here.

Wheres your drink bitch?

Comment

• This seems like really appropriate listening right now, in light of the conversation we had with Reed earlier.

RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              There's the beast.

I really was lucky that the Beam stopped me dead in my damn tracks and made me comatose. Had I went to roll over or move at all while I was passed out, I would've drowned for sure if the water washing over me didn't jolt me back to consciousness.

It was really ****ing peaceful, though. Probably one of the top 3 relaxing times I've ever had while under the influence of something. Just take that feeling you have when you've got a really good buzz going, then add to that the feeling that you're floating with the sun on your face.
              I'm tryin to picture a giant, 6'7 NBA lookin motherfucker drink n passed out on a raft in a pool.

Comment

Well, look who's here.

Wheres your drink bitch?
                I have work in 20 minutes, hate Monday mornings

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  There's the beast.

Beam will give you a country kick in the jewels if you're not careful. That is just written somewhere on a redneck's grave.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                    I have work in 20 minutes, hate Monday mornings
                    Ha, I forgot you ain't in America.

I ain't gotta work for 11 more hrs. You checked into this thread too late. Still, happy to see the old faces poppin out the woodwork. Hope you gettin yours Mers.

Comment

I'm tryin to picture a giant, 6'7 NBA lookin motherfucker drink n passed out on a raft in a pool.
                      I was rocking my long hair at that time, too. I must've looked a goddamn mess when you factor that in with the floating chiva.

Comment

Working...
                      X