Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking today, watching the Giants, who will most likely lose to the Fagcons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Drinking today, watching the Giants, who will most likely lose to the Fagcons.
      It's almost 9 a.m. Pacific over here, and I have already started. Perfect Larry Bird jumper into the trash with the bottle cap. I see the G-Men beating the Falcon's. Eli is gonna beast...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        It's almost 9 a.m. Pacific over here, and I have already started. Perfect Larry Bird jumper into the trash with the bottle cap. I see the G-Men beating the Falcon's. Eli is gonna beast...
        It's possible I wouldn't surprised if the Giants won.

However, I cannot see them beating the Saints, 49ners or even Green Bay even though they almost won in the regular season.

IF they manage to get to the superbowl, however, I can picture them beating one of the top AFC teams.

Comment

• Ayo G-Money would you think of that XO shish?

I'm thinkin' of buyin' that ish, mah favorite rapper done' talk about that shish...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Ayo G-Money would you think of that XO shish?

I'm thinkin' of buyin' that ish, mah favorite rapper done' talk about that shish...
            Don't you have some fucking potatoes to worry about? Fuck outta of our thread, you ginger sissy face.

Comment

McQueen did drive one of the most iconic Mustang's to ever be put on film. So huge points for that. Not the same car, but I would blow up a bus full of Nun's for a 1969 Boss 429.
              i thought that was a 68 GT 390

Comment

Don't you have some fucking potatoes to worry about? Fuck outta of our thread, you ginger sissy face.
                You're lucky I don't smack you silly for that. But I'll let you away with it,
                I don't hit women.

Comment

And this ain't your thread either, it's mine. Last I remember my thread was merged with this one, therefore it's mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    i thought that was a 68 GT 390
                    You may be right. Ford had a entire line of "family" (sp) engines back then. Cleveland, Windsor, Boss, most interchangeable. The Cleveland's are pretty slept on. Emission's killed them, but people were running 8's in the 1/4 mile back in 70's with them. You need some skills, but you can make a Cleveland haul ass.

Comment

• Hate working on Sundays but gotta do it now time for a drink!

Comment

Working...
                      X