• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I do. I'm just being a dick.
    Your top sig frightens me. :lookin:

Comment

• I drew it up myself. It's a "cockosaurus".

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        He's gonna re-write viking history, and have Erik the Redd plundering phat booty b!tches named Shavon, whilst carrying a wooden bottle of Henny singing DMX's "Who We Be" off key.
        Hahaha! Chiefster!!

Comment

I drew it up myself. It's a "cockosaurus".
          Sweet Jesus that summab!tch is scary. Can we get a draw up of a Tita****asaurus-Rex?

Comment

• I'll really have to think on that one. That's a tough concept to visualize.

The "cockosaurus" was originally just supposed to be a **** with wings and feet for "Team Classic" to rock. But once I drew up the first draft, a moment of genius struck me : "What if the **** had a ****?", then I had the idea of a tail, but decided that should be another **** as well. And thus the "cockosaurus" was born.

Comment

I'll really have to think on that one. That's a tough concept to visualize.

The "cockosaurus" was originally just supposed to be a **** with wings and feet for "Team Classic" to rock. But once I drew up the first draft, a moment of genius struck me : "What if the **** had a ****?", then I had the idea of a tail, but decided that should be another **** as well. And thus the "cockosaurus" was born.
              You should think about drawing cartoons for xtacy abusers. Or recovering sex addicts like Tiger Woods, Imagine a doc flippin through pages of that **** askin you "So what do you see in this picture?"

Comment

• I gotta bounce for the day, Chief. It's pushing the 24 hour mark, and my crash is impending.

Stay safe.

Comment

I gotta bounce for the day, Chief. It's pushing the 24 hour mark, and my crash is impending.

Stay safe.
                  Already. Take care Bringer mah homie. Till we drink again.

Comment

• If Kate Bekinsale happens to be a lurker on these forums, just know this. I would rip off those skin tight joints you wear in the Underworld movies with my teeth, tongue punch your fartbox, then suck every lovely juice that erupted from your va-jay jay when you came.

I'm just sayin.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      If Kate Bekinsale happens to be a lurker on these forums, just know this. I would rip off those skin tight joints you wear in the Underworld movies with my teeth, tongue punch your fartbox, then suck every lovely juice that erupted from your va-jay jay when you came.

I'm just sayin.....
                      It's comments like these that makes me appreciate you bein back even more. Now what about Anne Wolfe? How would you molest that beauty?

Comment

Working...
                      X