Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting conversation is interesting.

I'll be over here in the corner, reading the madness.

Comment

• The chicken doesn't know much about honor lol but I can make the decision for him and state that he's better off dying on his feet in a fight where he stood a chance: Than being beheaded and running around lifeless.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I know nothing of cockfighting, unless you count that time me and Pea jousted in the nude.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Think about it this way. The bird dies in honor (realistically) and then becomes food. Hardly slaughter if you ask me.

And much better attatching razors to their talon because their insicion/bleeding out is much more humane than blunt force trauma.
          Well the ones I've seen have a thousand times better life (outdoors eating bugs and feed, room to run around on a cable, some shelter) than a laying hen that's in a one foot cube cage for a couple months before being butchered. And I'm totally for people's rights to do it. Just for me personally, not my thing.

^^Damn it, a sword fight and no one invited me?

Gdamn, 3 o'clock already? Gnight bitGhes.
          Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-08-2012, 03:59 AM.

Comment

being beheaded and running around lifeless.
            I saw a human being do the exact same thing in a video I regret viewing to this very day.

Technically he didn't run around lifeless like a chicken does, as he was on the ground at the time of the beheading. But he did sit upright and attempt to stand up, as if he were trying to run away.

If your stomach turned a little while reading that, congratulations : You're still a human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I saw a human being do the exact same thing in a video I regret viewing to this very day.

Technically he didn't run around lifeless like a chicken does, as he was on the ground at the time of the beheading. But he did sit upright and attempt to stand up, as if he were trying to run away.

If your stomach turned a little while reading that, congratulations : You're still a human being.
              I regret watching it also. And yes it bothers me to this day because he was a helpless target who never stood a chance.

But moreso the idea he was slaughtered. (Berg was)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I regret watching it also. And yes it bothers me to this day because he was a helpless target who never stood a chance.

But moreso the idea he was slaughtered. (Berg was)
                Wait, are you referring to Nick Berg bolting upright and attempting to flee?

If so, that makes two instances where that happened, because I'm referring to another video, entirely. I (thankfully) never saw the Berg video.

Comment

• Had Nick Berg been given free limbs and a machete:

I'd feel better having watched him been murdered on camera. Because he died honorably albeit outmnumbered.

There is absolutely nothing pathetic about dying in a battle.

Comment

• Anybody seen some fucked movies that somebody just dared you to watch? I have. There is this movie called "A Serbian Film", and as jaded as I am, the wiki alone makes me want to wash my brain out with soap.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Wait, are you referring to Nick Berg bolting upright and attempting to flee?

If so, that makes two instances where that happened, because I'm referring to another video, entirely. I (thankfully) never saw the Berg video.
                      I made the prediction a couple of pages back,

Vileness.

And I'm nowhere near being drunk yet. That being stated I haven't seen you around in a while bigman.

Comment

Working...
                      X