Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a good one, Chief. I'll be here for a bit, drop back in if you get some downtime.

Comment

• 5 hours later (and a new 12 pack of something stronger) guess who's still going strong?

"Weakling" my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        5 hours later (and a new 12 pack of something stronger) guess who's still going strong?

"Weakling" my ass.
        Gon head an show out with ya wooden leg Bringer bruh!!!! Whatchu got some 211?

Comment

• That just made me think of a new drink. I think I'll call it "Boy meets Girl".

Comment

• Chief hath returned!

After about 5 beers (and not feeling anything) I went to the store and picked up some "Kryptonite", it's a little known US beer that's 10.5% alcohol by volume.

Needless to say it's kicking my ass right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              That just made me think of a new drink. I think I'll call it "Boy meets Girl".
              Elaborate.

Comment

Chief hath returned!

After about 5 beers (and not feeling anything) I went to the store and picked up some "Kryptonite", it's a little known US beer that's 10.5% alcohol by volume.

Needless to say it's kicking my ass right now.
                Yes Indeed homie, I'm here for the long haul bro. **** it's rainin, it's colder than a witch's tit, and "There's SNOW up in them there mountains!!!!!!" Which means it's gonna be a slow day here, as the Talibani dont like to play in the cold, and snow.

Imma have to **** with doth beer in which you speaketh, upon my return to Saint Crispus Americanus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Yes Indeed homie, I'm here for the long haul bro. **** it's rainin, it's colder than a witch's tit, and "There's SNOW up in them there mountains!!!!!!" Which means it's gonna be a slow day here, as the Talibani dont like to play in the cold, and snow.

Imma have to **** with doth beer in which you speaketh, upon my return to Saint Crispus Americanus.
                  I'm glad it's snowing over there now :Those pussies' loss is your gain, Chief. Take the day to relax, rest up, and touch base with those here at the scene whom you consider a friend.

I just stumbled upon this brew at the liquor store on accident. I decided to hit up the beer section as opposed to my normal whiskey or vodka route, because I've hit that stuff way too hard since Christmas, as is. I had intended on slowing my roll, but damn....at this point I think I'd have been better suited to grab a fifth.

Comment

• Faceplant imminent, Chief. Just letting you know so Grand Champ doesn't run that oversized cocksucker of his about me not being able to hold my own.

Tell him I fought the good fight, and held my own against nearly insurmountable odds for well over 6 hours while he hit the books, rested up, pet his dog, listened to MJ, perved on Danish FB skanks, or did whatever else it is his ass gets up to these days.

Comment

I'm glad it's snowing over there now :Those pussies' loss is your gain, Chief. Take the day to relax, rest up, and touch base with those here at the scene whom you consider a friend.

I just stumbled upon this brew at the liquor store on accident. I decided to hit up the beer section as opposed to my normal whiskey or vodka route, because I've hit that stuff way too hard since Christmas, as is. I had intended on slowing my roll, but damn....at this point I think I'd have been better suited to grab a fifth.
                      My fault for it takin so long to respond bruh. My server is actin ****ty atm. You aint neva lied bruh. The fifth is always a safe bet, but aint nuthin wrong with strayin away from the norm, hell I say it builds character.

My concoction is a plastic cup filled with 211 or that krypto that you got there, with a shot glass ****a Crown Black. Take a sip or two outta the up, then drop the doubleshot, shot glass with the crown black in it. And that'll be Boy meets Girl. It aint hella creative, just a potent boilermaker, but it should be a sure fire way to get tow down in a hurry.

Comment

Working...
                      X