No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gary in here? View Post
    If you seen my body you wouldn't be asking questions, kid.
    Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    I'd risk the extra 50 calories ... to keep my manhood
    ...... and i'm not a kid .... but i already lost interest in your new character ... i can tell you were a donk in your previous alt ....

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      ...... and i'm not a kid .... but i already lost interest in your new character ... i can tell you were a donk in your previous alt ....
      Get the hell out my thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
        yesssssss he does .... what donkey alt is this ?? I never thought someone would say "I had a West Coast Cooler for Low Calories"
        I guess if someone is that vain about their body, but it don't matter that dude made up the entire story.

Comment

• Nigel just sips on gay ass drinks that I wouldn't even take.

Comment

• As the great tribal leader and holy man "Sitting Bull" once said....

Behold, my friends, the drank hath come; thine liver has gladly received the embraces of "teh booze", and I shall soon pass the **** out.
            Game on.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              As the great tribal leader and holy man "Sitting Bull" once said....

Game on.
              Game on!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats in the cup this evening Bringer bruh?

Comment

• Just beer for the night Chief, I'm trying to slow my roll, as I've been hitting it hard since about December 23rd or so.

"Hoegaarden", specifically - kind of light for my tastes, but smooth - and 12 of 'em should do the trick.

What's on the agenda overseas today, Chief? What time is it there? 8AM or so?

Comment

Just beer for the night Chief, I'm trying to slow my roll, as I've been hitting it hard since about December 23rd or so.

"Hoegaarden", specifically - kind of light for my tastes, but smooth - and 12 of 'em should do the trick.

What's on the agenda overseas today, Chief? What time is it there? 8AM or so?
                  YezZirrrr. It's 08:09, bout to get ready for my morning meeting, then get this big ass box down to the MWR, since postal will be here today, so I can mail it back home to the Mrs. Other than that justin passin the time by waitin on R&R. Might get me some german near-beer for lunch.

Comment

• Sounds like a pretty chill day, glad to hear it, my man. And do that : Get some near beer on your lunch break, you need something cold and refreshing to wash down the grub, anyway.

You need to PM me your contact info, so I can add you over on FB, man.

Comment

Sounds like a pretty chill day, glad to hear it, my man. And do that : Get some near beer on your lunch break, you need something cold and refreshing to wash down the grub, anyway.

You need to PM me your contact info, so I can add you over on FB, man.
                      Will do mah homie. I'll PM you the link to my page bruh. Finna scratch off right quick, I'll be back if I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X