No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ, report for duty, son.

I sent out the S.O.S to Mangler earlier tonight before I even cracked a bottle, but he's either busy with work, or busy with the bunny.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Champ, report for duty, son.

I sent out the S.O.S to Mangler earlier tonight before I even cracked a bottle, but he's either busy with work, or busy with the bunny.
      Drunken fool, what you upto now?

You left me hanging the other night because of some ''animation project'' of yours, I'm still very sad about that

I think I need Leigh to comfort me

Comment

• Yeah, I tend to get sidetracked in all sorts of weird projects. I don't know why I can't just pick one medium and stick with it, it would certainly be a lot easier than being all scatterbrained as I currently am, going : "Hmmm...I don't think I have enough **** on my plate, let me try to teach myself animation."

The project is actually turning out pretty awesome, though, so no complaints. But "jack of all trades, master of none" definitely applies to me.

Right now? Just drunk and listening to tunes. No animation, no video editing, no graphic art, nothing. Just a quiet evening of drunken bliss.

So "Game of Thrones", then. You're vouching? It's not like that piss stain of an abomination "Spartacus", is it? Everybody I knew was hyped over that show a year ago, and I was like : "I saw this already....in theatres....it was called "300".

Comment

Yeah, I tend to get sidetracked in all sorts of weird projects. I don't know why I can't just pick one medium and stick with it, it would certainly be a lot easier than being all scatterbrained as I currently am, going : "Hmmm...I don't think I have enough **** on my plate, let me try to teach myself animation."

The project is actually turning out pretty awesome, though, so no complaints. But "jack of all trades, master of none" definitely applies to me.
          Right now? Just drunk and listening to tunes. No animation, no video editing, no graphic art, nothing. Just a quiet evening of drunken bliss.

So "Game of Thrones", then. You're vouching? It's not like that piss stain of an abomination "Spartacus", is it? Everybody I knew was hyped over that show a year ago, and I was like : "I saw this already....in theatres....it was called "300".
          You know why I like you? Because of how I mentioned your sister and you nicely ignored it and, fed me a BS story instead to turn the subject around bromance

Am I vouching for it if you didn't like Spartacus? Helllll naw, if you didn't like Spartacus you probably won't like Game of Thrones.. I'm just saying that one of the main roles is a pimp'd Dwarf that's all.............. You make your own decision based on that!!!

Comment

• There was nothing BS about that story, I've just decided to stop feeding your fantasies of my sister.

It's not a total ripoff of "300" like "Spartacus" was in it's first season, is it?

You know what I'm talking about : The cinematography, art direction, shot selection, and special effects for that first season of "Spartacus" were blatantly ripped from "300". They even stole the slow-motion executions.

Is there a ****ed up giant troll dude with massive tumors in it who sells out his entire crew just for some cheap ass?

Comment

• Also, you asked what I was doing, and mentioned my animation project.

How could I not take that as an opportunity to suck myself off over it?

Comment

There was nothing BS about that story, I've just decided to stop feeding your fantasies of my sister.

It's not a total ripoff of "300" like "Spartacus" was in it's first season, is it?

You know what I'm talking about : The cinematography, art direction, shot selection, and special effects for that first season of "Spartacus" were blatantly ripped from "300". They even stole the slow-motion executions.

Is there a ****ed up giant troll dude with massive tumors in it who sells out his entire crew just for some cheap ass?
                Dude, forget great dialogue, immersive plot and intelligent mature cinema. The 50s-60s are gone and are not coming back

What I CAN promise you is top of the line special effects, great one lines and loads of on screen sex Is it copycatish indeed, but is it entertaining... Yeaaaah

Comment

Also, you asked what I was doing, and mentioned my animation project.

How could I not take that as an opportunity to suck myself off over it?
                  ohhhh, you took it a ran with it alright! And sucked on your rod like you've never sucked before you polish slut

It's cool, maybe one day you can do... I don't know a DMX video with all that editing knowledge yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Dude, forget great dialogue, immersive plot and intelligent mature cinema. The 50s-60s are gone and are not coming back

What I CAN promise you is top of the line special effects, great one lines and loads of on screen sex Is it copycatish indeed, but is it entertaining... Yeaaaah
                    I don't think I need to remind you who you're talking to here. I'll just politely point out that time you mentioned me still talking about "Megaman" when "Modern Warfare 2" as all the rage.

For the record, "Megaman" is still the bee's fuckin' knees.

I actually dusted off the Genesis earlier today and played a bit of "Ristar" and "Columns". I'm just gangsta like that.

Comment

• Ugh, where the fuck is Mang when I need him? He's the only other person on this planet who backs me up when I mention the badass'ery of 16 bit video games.

Comment

Working...
                      X