No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Corona is garbage even as far as Mexican beers go, which is why lime is needed to make it palatable. Try Dos Equis, or if you like dark beer, Negra Modelo.

Or something better from Belgium, Germany, England, Canada, U.S., Ireland, etc.
    Negra Modelo is nice, I agree. I like proper ales, I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      I'm not a drinker but I drank one beer last night and got a buzz off it. I'm 200-205 pounds 5"10" and in decent shape. It was Fosters, is that a strong beer or something? It tasted disgusting. Everytime I took a sip from it, I felt like I was going to puke. I was shocked I was able to finish it because it tasted so ****ing nasty. I'm not a big beer drinker, so I don't know if beer all taste the same or not.

My dad has beer in the fridge, fosters and one moosehead. I wanted to try the moosehead but if the moosehead tasted as bad as the fosters did, then I didn't want to waste the last moosehead. Plus, isn't it wrong to drink someones beer when there's only one left of that brand?

Comment

• Alcohol is bad for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Negra Modelo is nice, I agree. I like proper ales, I do.
          Get Mario outta your sig, you ain't allowed have em' there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick- View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Risty View Post
                Alcohol is bad for you.
                Is this the real Floyd? Isn't Floyd Mayweather Jr. a big soda drinker but stays away from Alcohol? I mean soda is probably just as bad sugar wise, but that can be burned off pretty easily. Alcohol is what? Alcohol is bad for you weight wise and heart wise I think...

Thats as unhealthy as I go drink wise is soda, gaterade and sugary crap like that.

Comment

• these are in the fridge

Comment

Is this the real Floyd? Isn't Floyd Mayweather Jr. a big soda drinker but stays away from Alcohol? I mean soda is probably just as bad sugar wise, but that can be burned off pretty easily. Alcohol is what? Alcohol is bad for you weight wise and heart wise I think...

Thats as unhealthy as I go drink wise is soda, gaterade and sugary crap like that.
                    Not as unhealthy as drugs.

You should quit.

Comment

So, is Fosters a ****ty beer or am I just not a drinker and I should just leave alcohol alone because clearly my taste buds think alcohol taste bad?
                      fosters is pretty weak and has a crappy taste to it. don't you like any alcohol? haven't you tried cider or any spirits?

Comment

Working...
                      X