• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a 4 pack of guinness last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Current drink.

Just got me a 12 pack of this badboys, slice of lime to add to the flavor.
      Real drinking!? You might as well proudly boast about drinking actual dog's piss.

For the record I have some Leffe Brune.

Comment

• in my sig.

Comment

• Corona is the king of Beer, squeelpiggy is gay.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I think we can all agree this thread is better then Drunk Lang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Corona is the king of Beer, squeelpiggy is gay.
                  Corona is garbage even as far as Mexican beers go, which is why lime is needed to make it palatable. Try Dos Equis, or if you like dark beer, Negra Modelo.

Or something better from Belgium, Germany, England, Canada, U.S., Ireland, etc.

Comment

• Most IPAs
                    Negra Modelo
                    Guinness
                    San Mig
                    Sam Adams

Comment

• I'm not a drinker but I drank one beer last night and got a buzz off it. I'm 200-205 pounds 5"10" and in decent shape. It was Fosters, is that a strong beer or something? It tasted disgusting. Everytime I took a sip from it, I felt like I was going to puke. I was shocked I was able to finish it because it tasted so ****ing nasty. I'm not a big beer drinker, so I don't know if beer all taste the same or not.

My dad has beer in the fridge, fosters and one moosehead. I wanted to try the moosehead but if the moosehead tasted as bad as the fosters did, then I didn't want to waste the last moosehead. Plus, isn't it wrong to drink someones beer when there's only one left of that brand?

Comment

Working...
                      X