Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Harp sucks.
    All these "drinks" suck, along with this thread.

Drunk Lang

Comment

• On my God.....

I feel horrible. I was too ****ed up last night. I drank Patron, Patron Gold, Hennesy XO, and Jack Daniels, all while drinking beers.

I was too ****ed up. I was so bad that I called my mom to come and get me, and left my car at the party.

This is gonna be a loooong day.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
          Pathetic...

Derranged wins.

You took the time to save his pic to your computer, took time to crop and add stuff to it, took the time to re-upload the pic, and then took time to add it on here...

You lose son.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MyN!ggaLance View Post
            Pathetic...

Derranged wins.

You took the time to save his pic to your computer, took time to crop and add stuff to it, took the time to re-upload the pic, and then took time to add it on here...

You lose son.....
            Pic is in google, no cropping necessary and it only took about 30 secs to add the outsized urinating meerkat and upload it, which is about half the time it took you to write that pathetic post and only a tiny fraction of the time it takes you to tell everybody those laboured Gay anecdotes about what a badass you are when you're outnumbered (like anyone buys it, ) and which skaterboy you knew in High School and sundry other anecdotes to play down your Gay mullet/jheri curl hybrid hairdo from yesteryear. And, of course, only a teeny tiny bit of the time it took Derranged to masturbate about the booze he consumes for years on end in this thread.

You lose, son.

HTonTexan

PS. He looks so funny with a meerkat urinating on his face.

Comment

• Masterstroke by me.

He and I need never exchange another word in rivalry, it's OVER.

ROSTAM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Derranged by Urinating Meerkat to THE FACE.

Comment

• Oh, one more thing, Overweight Person Wielding Pizza That Could Feed Half Of Africa While Throwing Up Gang Signs,

stop calling other non-black people "n*gga". Just because all your remedial homeboys do it, doesn't make it cool.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• ^^ These top lads have exquisite taste in visual humour.

HTonTexan.

Comment

Working...
                      X