No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    Sometimes I get like that and this is one of those nights.

I don't knoww if I should drink on or quit it for the night.
    Just keep goin. **** it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Just keep goin. **** it.
      I think I will.

You got Skype ?

I signed up for Skype a wee while ago and never used it, does it mean I can phone anywhere in the world for free ?

It has a section about credit but its advertised as free !?

Comment

I think I will.

You got Skype ?

I signed up for Skype a wee while ago and never used it, does it mean I can phone anywhere in the world for free ?

It has a section about credit but its advertised as free !?
        Loc keeps tellin me to join it. I dunno wtf it is homey.

Comment

Loc keeps tellin me to join it. I dunno wtf it is homey.
          Ahh well I was hoping you would know, I'm in the same boat as you, don't know how the **** works, I just opened an account and never worked out how it works.

Comment

Ahh well I was hoping you would know, I'm in the same boat as you, don't know how the **** works, I just opened an account and never worked out how it works.
            I ain't even looked into it yet. I'm buzzin and feelin too lazy to try it right now. I'll save it for sumthin to do when I'm at the office tomorrow.

Comment

I ain't even looked into it yet. I'm buzzin and feelin too lazy to try it right now. I'll save it for sumthin to do when I'm at the office tomorrow.

I was buzzin when I signed up for it and then forgot all about it untill now, when I'm buzzin again.

Just in the mood to try this **** out and get talking to someone, I aint got fack all else to do since I can't sleep.

Comment

I was buzzin when I signed up for it and then forgot all about it untill now, when I'm buzzin again.

Just in the mood to try this **** out and get talking to someone, I aint got fack all else to do since I can't sleep.
                I drink and chill in drunk threads close to every damn nite on here. Part of my nightly ritual.

Comment

I drink and chill in drunk threads close to every damn nite on here. Part of my nightly ritual.

My nightly ritual involves a drink and an early night but I am off work tomorrow, if I was on shift I would be getting up in a couple of hours !

So when I know I aint got work I drink and chill on forums but I tried to sleep ages ago as I felt a bit ****ed but nothing happened so here I am on the legendary Drunk thread.

Where are you from Mangler ?

Comment

• Comment

My nightly ritual involves a drink and an early night but I am off work tomorrow, if I was on shift I would be getting up in a couple of hours !

So when I know I aint got work I drink and chill on forums but I tried to sleep ages ago as I felt a bit ****ed but nothing happened so here I am on the legendary Drunk thread.

Where are you from Mangler ?
                      I can work on minimal sleep. It's a gift. The more sleep I get, the harder it is for me to get up. I can sleep 1 hr then jump outta bed ready to roll. Fatigue on those days sets in about mid day. Nothin to do round here when I ain't ****in so I'm always drinkin and e chillin. I stay in Cleveland homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X