No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
    They got a good selection of Brew Dog at the liquor store here, but your right it is pricey which is the only reason I haven't got it before. It's like Chimay and Duvel.....both are pricey for just a pint and I didn't want to pay that much and then not like it, or to like it too much cause then I will be buying it a lot and breaking the bank.
    Yea I could go broke in a beer store with a really good selection. Trying out new craft/good beers can get addicting and I don't mean because of the addictive qualities of alcohol. That's another addiction all together.

Comment

• I'm drinkin' Lite and loving life:

Comment

• There needs to be a "Buzzing Lang" where everyone posts from around 8pm to 10:30 pm... and slowly but most definitely surely, everyone starts drifting over to "Drunk Lang".

Really, it makes sense...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I'm drinkin' Lite and loving life:

Sissy.

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          There needs to be a "Buzzing Lang" where everyone posts from around 8pm to 10:30 pm... and slowly but most definitely surely, everyone starts drifting over to "Drunk Lang".

Really, it makes sense...
          The rules of drunk lang are the topics are alcohol related. You don't have to be drunk to post in it.

Comment

• I'm gonna be responsible and have only one of these tonight, it is 10.0 abv though

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Sissy.

The rules of drunk lang are the topics are alcohol related. You don't have to be drunk to post in it.
              In that case.

Luksusova vodka and Powerade zero.

Top shelf smoothness + Zero calories = Perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                In that case.

Luksusova vodka and Powerade zero.

Top shelf smoothness + Zero calories = Perfect.
                Yea the dreaded weight control.. Not easy with high quality beer.

Comment

• Hey D, how does a beer like this taste?

Does it have a beer taste, or does it really taste like chocolate?

Ive been tempted to buy some, but I dont want to waste 10-11 dollars on a 6 pack that I wont finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    Hey D, how does a beer like this taste?

Does it have a beer taste, or does it really taste like chocolate?

Ive been tempted to buy some, but I dont want to waste 10-11 dollars on a 6 pack that I wont finish.

Haven't tried that yet. I've heard its pretty good. If you choose to buy it, be sure to check if there's a freshness date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Haven't tried that yet. I've heard its pretty good. If you choose to buy it, be sure to check if there's a freshness date.
                      I'll buy some and let you know how it goes....

Comment

Working...
                      X