No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Yea.. I mean, how can't you drink on a Sunday? Especially when you don't have work on Monday?

But.. If I drink tonight, it will be hard for me to train tommorow. Thats the question.. Is it better to be in physical shape or drinking shape?
    I gotta work tomorrow. You lucky. Just don't go overboard and you'll still be able to train.

Comment

• Aight, drank is on. Just a few brews tonite, then I'm takin a break til Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Aight, drank is on. Just a few brews tonite, then I'm takin a break til Friday.
        me too man... gotta be sharp tomorrow at work... i'm like 6 beers in ... i might go 10 deep so i don't get too hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
          me too man... gotta be sharp tomorrow at work... i'm like 6 beers in ... i might go 10 deep so i don't get too hurt
          I'm lookin at about 8 beers tonite. Been a long day. I might actually get to bed at a decent time.

Comment

I'm lookin at about 8 beers tonite. Been a long day. I might actually get to bed at a decent time.
            I've been seeing that you've been tempted to drink all day ... go 10 man... it's the perfect number with out getting ****faced

wait... what kinda beer is it? that depends too

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
              I've been seeing that you've been tempted to drink all day ... go 10 man... it's the perfect number with out getting ****faced

wait... what kinda beer is it? that depends too
              Sunday is boring. Really boring. Got everything in order already; food, laundry, messes, desk organized, everything. Literally had nothin to do today. I'm drinkin Natty Lite bro.

Comment

Sunday is boring. Really boring. Got everything in order already; food, laundry, messes, desk organized, everything. Literally had nothin to do today. I'm drinkin Natty Lite bro.
                yeah i'm drinkin Bud Light ... tryin to take it easy ... i've been drinkin a lot the last couple weeks ... i'll try and layoff till friday or sat .... i'm about to eat my Chicken ceasar sandwich from Panera bread .... it's the ****

Comment

• I've had alot and aint even tired, I tried to sleep and ended up getting out of bed and turning the laptop on.

Dam, I drank alot and I still aint passing out, too much drink makes you bloody tolerant beyond belief.

Comment

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                    I've had alot and aint even tired, I tried to sleep and ended up getting out of bed and turning the laptop on.

Dam, I drank alot and I still aint passing out, too much drink makes you bloody tolerant beyond belief.
                    It's weird. I can never sleep when I'm ****ed up anymore.

Comment

It's weird. I can never sleep when I'm ****ed up anymore.
                      Sometimes I get like that and this is one of those nights.

I don't knoww if I should drink on or quit it for the night.

Comment

Working...
                      X