Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    you got them pics ready yet?

Comment

• just woke up 5 hours after me and two friends finished off a bottle of Jager and a bottle of crown.. dont feel hungover tho.. i think its cuz im still drunk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Coca Cobra View Post
        depends on how they fight, if wlad fights his usual boring way and haye runs like a bitch all night we could be in for a boring fight. anyway, i've stuck a bet on wlad to stop him rounds 7 - 9 and a few quid on wlad by decision
        thank god it turned out to be a borefest

won 60 quid

Comment

thank god it turned out to be a borefest

won 60 quid
          You must be upset that your chocolate warrior lost. Get out of my thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You must be upset that your chocolate warrior lost. Get out of my thread.
            nah, i predicted it just right.

Comment

nah, i predicted it just right.
              So you don't think the fight would have been much different without the injury?

Comment

• Damn it... I forgot all about making a bet on the Haye Klit fight. I haven't been on this site much this past month. I wanted to bet a billion with Breakbread.

Comment

So you don't think the fight would have been much different without the injury?
                  he kept on missing with his best shot. he got dominated really

Comment

We had an agreement. I'll gladly break it to give you a boxing lesson.
                    I'm always around Inwood, sometimes hanging out in your neighborhood. Never seen you. And I know how you look. You don't know me, though. I have the element of surprise on my side. I can tackle you while you're coming home drunk from a bar. And leave a paper saying "-Kev- from Boxingscene was here", on top of your chest while you're laying down on the pavement. Though, I don't think I can get away with it, too many police officers around there.

Comment

• Just had a few beers catching up on these UFC fights since ive been working, pretty buzzed. all I gotta say is gucci mane for motha****in predsience yall!

Comment

Working...
                      X