No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iPretty Boy32 View Post
    Unlike mist fa.g's I'll post drunk in this thread.
    You're illiterate, sober or drunk - that's what makes you special ( I use the word "Special" in a literal sense )

But keep on drinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      You're illiterate, sober or drunk - that's what makes you special ( I use the word "Special" in a literal sense )

But keep on drinking.
      Would you eat crap off a Haitians ass for two million? Georges would for free.

Comment

Bottles? You yanks are f.ags and can eat sh.it with your bottles I bet all the money in the world I would drink any you f.ags under the table.
        You aint got no wooded leg PB. You prolly get drunk off two of these.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          You aint got no wooded leg PB. You prolly get drunk off two of these.

Cheif my ****** I'm Irish I was born with a drink in my hand, you yanks can compare tolerance levels with whoever else, Brits, Haitians, japs but not Irish no way.

Comment

Cheif my ****** I'm Irish I was born with a drink in my hand, you yanks can compare tolerance levels with whoever else, Brits, Haitians, japs but not Irish no way.
            Well that makes since. I guess that explains you misspellin Chief. LOL. I always wondered, can ya'll Irish fellas really take a 5th to the dome through a straw??????? And do your women drink as much as the men do? Answer quick bruh, I'm on my 4th glass of Johnnie straight. I might mix up your posts with somebody elses if you take too long to answer. LOL.

Comment

• pretty boy gets wrecked with these

Comment

• pretty boy gets wrecked on these

Comment

• you gone take that you cheap cider drinking ***g0t?

Comment

• Originally posted by COAL View Post
                    pretty boy gets wrecked on these

What the hell is that?

Comment

Would you eat crap off a Haitians ass for two million? Georges would for free.
                      You fuckin piece a shit... I didn't see what you wrote at first. You wouldn't accuse of doing that to my face in New York, donkey..

Comment

Working...
                      X