Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Wasup Pacman?

I'm cool, just workin and gettin old.

Where your av wit that girl drinkin a Capri Sun?

nm mang, just chilling and enjoying the holiday season

i still have it... but right now im diggin this one

i have always wanted to ask this... does the magla da strangla celebrate the christmas?

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
      nm mang, just chilling and enjoying the holiday season

i still have it... but right now im diggin this one

i have always wanted to ask this... does the magla da strangla celebrate the christmas?
      That one ain't bad, I just always ID posters by their avs. You had that one so long, you look naked without it.

And yea, I got a fake tree that I've had for yrs. I'll throw that up and exchange gifts wit a few people. But I celebrate the break from work more than I do actual Xmas. Shit lost its shine after about age 12.

Comment

• I must be drunk. I almost fucked up and posted in nonstop bitchin.

Comment

That one ain't bad, I just always ID posters by their avs. You had that one so long, you look naked without it.

And yea, I got a fake tree that I've had for yrs. I'll throw that up and exchange gifts wit a few people. But I celebrate the break from work more than I do actual Xmas. Shit lost its shine after about age 12.

aw, christmas is a lot of fun mang

the food, the smiles, the sales, the ladies hehe... everything just feels warm (no pun lol) and good during the season

Comment

I must be drunk. I almost fucked up and posted in nonstop bitchin.

you post in the lounge exclusively now?

Comment

aw, christmas is a lot of fun mang

the food, the smiles, the sales, the ladies hehe... everything just feels warm (no pun lol) and good during the season
              The food I agree with.

And my quality time is gonna start kickin in Friday nite. All the warmth a man can handle, for 2 wks straight.

Comment

you post in the lounge exclusively now?
                I made that move at this time last yr. Thru wit NSB, it's bitchmade in there Pacman.

Comment

The food I agree with.

And my quality time is gonna start kickin in Friday nite. All the warmth a man can handle, for 2 wks straight.

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                  I made that move at this time last yr. Thru wit NSB, it's bitchmade in there Pacman.
                  it is but still a lot of chill posters there... dont give up

Comment

it is but still a lot of chill posters there... dont give up
                    Too late. I gave up on that shit a long time ago. I got Spray's group and my haven thread to talk boxing.

Comment

Too late. I gave up on that shit a long time ago. I got Spray's group and my haven thread to talk boxing.

well i did quit the site as a whole for abit couple months back cause i got tired of the recycled shenanigans... but after a bit you kinda miss it lol

but ya we kinda need you there to beat some sense to posters like gdog/proud canadian lol

Comment

Working...
                      X