No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Alcohol gives me adrenaline. Weed just makes me feel chill. For work purposes, that ain't cool. Drinkin is where it's at for me. And even in my prime when I drank a 4 times as much as I do now I never got hangovers. It's my gift. No sickness, no headaches. Alcohol is one wit my soul. And Asian poontang is the bomb homey. Them bitches is sexy as ****.
    Yeah mang, I always did everything stoned when I was younger. Beer was really always more of a weekend thing until more later. I think I got ****ed on the booze after I got my dui. I swear mang, those mandatory alcohol classes and 12 step programs only drive you to want to drink more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
      Yeah mang, I always did everything stoned when I was younger. Beer was really always more of a weekend thing until more later. I think I got ****ed on the booze after I got my dui. I swear mang, those mandatory alcohol classes and 12 step programs only drive you to want to drink more.
      I used to do both everyday. But I switched to primarily drinkin after I got hit by the pigs for weed hustlin. I've never driven blatantly drunk, so thankfully I've never gotten a DUI. I hear horror stories from everybody who been thru that ****. I could never stop drinkin. Life just wouldn't be the same.

Comment

• Aight. No more drinkin. I shall return here later, probably tomorrow.

Comment

I used to do both everyday. But I switched to primarily drinkin after I got hit by the pigs for weed hustlin. I've never driven blatantly drunk, so thankfully I've never gotten a DUI. I hear horror stories from everybody who been thru that ****. I could never stop drinkin. Life just wouldn't be the same.
          Yeah, I've eased off the weed a lot myself. In any case, about to give it up completely.

The DUI ****'s not fun by any means. It all seems like no big deal, until you get caught basically. The **** pretty much ****ed with everything I had going on at the time, including my senior year of college and my housing, to the extent that I slept on the couch in my friend's studio for months.

I basically got around the drinking ban. They have an alcohol metabolites test now, which can detect alcohol consumption for 3-5 days back. I'd have classes on wednesdays and thursdays, and I'd just booze hard thursday, friday, and saturday nights. Then, I'd just make sure to stay hydrated over the week to clear my system. Even so, I was pretty much able to anticipate all of my drug tests.

But yeah, **** was not fun. Also, I never quite got passed the obvious conflict of interest, by which they try to keep you in their program so that they can keep charging you.

Comment

• im drunk i drank some grey ggoose and wild turkey an im drunk but can still type i gotta work tomorrow to. lol

Comment

• I'm still drunken packing myself. Cheers homie.

Comment

• Anybody drinkin?

Comment

Anybody drinkin?
                  I just finished a sexy ass photoshoot mang and now I'm cracking out the tequila and beer.

Lets do this!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                    I just finished a sexy ass photoshoot mang and now I'm cracking out the tequila and beer.

Lets do this!!
                    My ******. I gotta pull up my other thread. Drank is on!

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

Working...
                      X