No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You can't trust people. I remember this one time someone I knew was trying to sell dust to people. I asked him if I could have some.. He was tellin me that he didnt want to give me any because I was cool with him, and his "dust" was really weed dipped in bleach. Thats messed up ****.
    I was dealin for a minute when I was a kid. My house got raided, so I quit ****in wit it. Nothin but shady ******s where I was stayin at. I wasn't buyin weed off nobody else after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I was dealin for a minute when I was a kid. My house got raided, so I quit ****in wit it. Nothin but shady ******s where I was stayin at. I wasn't buyin weed off nobody else after that.
      I never sold.

Messed up thing is that if crack was immediately available to me, I would have tried it. I wouldn't have gone out of my way for it, but I know that I would have smoked it. I was a "garbage head" so to speak.

Comment

I never sold.

Messed up thing is that if crack was immediately available to me, I would have tried it. I wouldn't have gone out of my way for it, but I know that I would have smoked it. I was a "garbage head" so to speak.
        That **** is just stupid. Might as well drink bleach. I drew the line at snortin. Not coke or even pills. I just couldn't bring myself to do that up the nose ****.

Comment

That **** is just stupid. Might as well drink bleach. I drew the line at snortin. Not even pills. I just couldn't bring myself to do that ****.
          I never actually did it. And never will. Thankfully.

And drinking bleach is worse by the way.

Comment

• I actually got a bottle of rum that I may sip on tonight.

It helps me sleep.

Comment

• You can out drink me, son?

Comment

I never actually did it. And never will. Thankfully.

And drinking bleach is worse by the way.
                At least drinkin the bleach would kill you pretty quick. Crackheads fail at life. Better off dead. I dunno why everybody don't just get drunk.

Comment

You can out drink me, son?
                  Probably not.
                  You outweigh me by like a hundred and thirty pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by coup d'état View Post
                    Probably not.
                    You outweigh me by like a hundred and thirty pounds.
                    Son, I weigh like 150 at the moment.

And disregard the comment I left on your profile.

Comment

At least drinkin the bleach would kill you pretty quick. Crackheads fail at life. Better off dead. I dunno why everybody don't just get drunk.
                      Yea, I was mixed up at the time.

Im thankful I never took that step. Never did herion either, but WOULD have if it were available.

Drinking is good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X