No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
    italian? nice. just make sure not go long term with the hoe. italians age horribly.
    haha ... yeah ... she's way younger than me too ... i'm +5 on her ... she about to be 22 next month ... but she was like ... I'll come over tomorrow night and make it up to you .... hmmm Rafa Marquez vs Juanma Lopez ... as a mexican I have to root for my boy ... maybe i'll tell her to come over late

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      haha ... yeah ... she's way younger than me too ... i'm +5 on her ... she about to be 22 next month ... but she was like ... I'll come over tomorrow night and make it up to you .... hmmm Rafa Marquez vs Juanma Lopez ... as a mexican I have to root for my boy ... maybe i'll tell her to come over late
      JML in the first 4.

Comment

JML in the first 4.
        ****kkkkk ... I'm going with Rafa on this one ... i'm hoping his heart is too much for Juanma ... but JML's power/speed and youth may be too much for rafa ... my 500k to your 1m ???

**** ... i just looked on matchbook ... Juanma is a -380 fav ...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
          ****kkkkk ... I'm going with Rafa on this one ... i'm hoping his heart is too much for Juanma ... but JML's power/speed and youth may be too much for rafa ... my 500k to your 1m ???

**** ... i just looked on matchbook ... Juanma is a -380 fav ...
          Your 500K to my 1M... confirmed.

Comment

italian? nice. just make sure not go long term with the hoe. italians age horribly.

Comment

• I'll be drinkin this tonight, Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA, 18% abv.. Yikes:

Comment

• Who are you picking to win tonight jewface?

Comment

• Jewdah and Lopez.
                  Last edited by Derranged; 11-06-2010, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• And fuck off, Larry David.

Comment

• Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                      Who are you picking to win tonight jewface?
                      Pathetic trying to get reassurance from a nyc hebrew national hot dog vendor.

Comment

Working...
                      X