Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
    Pathetic ass ******.
    An Irish person is saying the word in bold.

And yet Im pathetic.

CHECK MATE, You LOSE.

Comment

• Originally posted by INSECT View Post
      Its the sulfides in the wine that do that. I used to get migraines when drinking wine something awful because of it. The cheaper the wine, the moar it has.
      Look back a couple pages, see what I drank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Look back a couple pages, see what I drank.
        I already sawr it. I'm thinking about going sober like Lad for a bit. Might start bumping Green Tea Lang again.

Comment

I already sawr it. I'm thinking about going sober like Lad for a bit. Might start bumping Green Tea Lang again.
          Whats more pathetic? Me asking for someone to 5 star this thread, or a mayonaise colored Irishman pretending to be an African American thug?

Comment

Whats more pathetic? Me asking for someone to 5 star this thread, or a mayonaise colored Irishman pretending to be an African American thug?
            Whats more pathetic, A red neck Mexican claiming to be a ripped vegetarian,
            Or a black man wishing he was white?

Comment

An Irishman who thinks he's a fictional black Floridian that one starred this thread out of hate for the Jewish people.

Comment

You know I approve, haven't touched a drop of alcohol in 3 months

Comment

An Irishman who thinks he's a fictional black Floridian that one starred this thread out of hate for the Jewish people.
                  Not black.

Never been to Florida.

I'm a fan of Hitler (who indeed was part Jewish),
                  You lose.

Comment

Annie?

Comment

• there are sme damn stupid posts

Comment

Working...
                      X