Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll stop now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
      I learned how to legally rob pension funds from these guys.

Thats great.

Im happy.

Comment

• That jew prick thinks I owe him something.

For your information, I was very well known on this site well before you pretended to be relevant on this site.

Get the hell out of my thread.

Where the hell is Walt Liquour? Must be playing the fiddle at the church tonight.

Comment

• On the Drambuie..

And by the way, Buffman, I started that "Mercenary" thing in my title. Admit you got the idea to do that from me or I'll shoot you.

Comment

• I'm a worthless bum!

Comment

• I got the idea from the social group I created called the Maidana Mercenaries which I lost control of when my Ruby account got shitcanned.

After I put it in my title I vaguely remembered you doing something similar a while back, but it was an afterthought more than anything.

Like I would ever copy a filthy Jew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                I got the idea from the social group I created called the Maidana Mercenaries which I lost control of when my Ruby account got shitcanned.

After I put it in my title I vaguely remembered you doing something similar a while back, but it was an afterthought more than anything.

Like I would ever copy a filthy Jew.

You are no longer allowed to post in Drunk Lang. Im not putting you on ignore, because I dont need to. I say things and they just happen, and if they don't, I have about 5 holes dug in the desert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  That jew prick thinks I owe him something.

For your information, I was very well known on this site well before you pretended to be relevant on this site.

Get the hell out of my thread.

Where the hell is Walt Liquour? Must be playing the fiddle at the church tonight.
                  i was drinking breas and drafting a fantasy team.

tired of the jew talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    i was drinking breas and drafting a fantasy team.

tired of the jew talk
                    Go eat a skunk.

Comment

• I'm what counts out here. Not your fucking country clubs or your fucking tv shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X