• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im on the craft brew.

Talk to you turds later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      No, I don't have one of those. Does it sell wine and liquor as well? That is against the law in New York, can't sell liquor in anything but a liquor store, can't sell anything but liquor, wine or lottery tickets in a liquor store.

Yeah, sells everything. 1k wines. High end **** like 5000 bottles of wine or cognac. Huge variety. They have about 15-20 cognacs over 20 scotches. Almost every brand I've heard of. Cheap too. Specials galore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Yeah, sells everything. 1k wines. High end **** like 5000 bottles of wine or cognac. Huge variety. They have about 15-20 cognacs over 20 scotches. Almost every brand I've heard of. Cheap too. Specials galore.
        If that place sold fried food it would be my second home.

Im kinda drunk about now...

Comment

• Just Stella and I, and a bunch of boxes that need to be moved of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
            Just Stella and I, and a bunch of boxes that need to be moved of course.
            I'm Drinking my beer (Dos X Amber) ... outta a Stella Chalice if that counts ... and i'm hammered ... i'm sooooooo bitter i have to work tomorrow

Comment

• Second weekend off it .This is an all time great record record for me , joking been training harder man .Done strength today and i've hurt my back , raging .Should be alright for the morning .Might go out and do some roadwork man if i'm alright .10 x 3 minute round sprints with 10 burpees after each sprint , minute rest .I hate steady state running boring I think .I can't do it if I hate it so I need to add something to lighten it up and spur new motivation .Should be fun not punishing

Comment

• Second weekend . Feels like 2 f-----g yrs

Comment

• Gonna start soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                    Second weekend . Feels like 2 f-----g yrs
                    you still hurt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Gonna start soon.
                      me too. i'm so excited I feel like a little schoolboy. tonite the wife and baby are staying out and me and the bro in law and going to the bar toi watch the fights then to a huge all night brazilian pool party.

im trying my hardest not to start drinking too soon, it won't even get hopping until 3ish

Comment

Working...
                      X