No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another year, another year older.

My birthday was yesterday, which this year, it was a lot less ****ty than last year. Last year, I attended a funeral in the morning for a friend who'd just killed herself, and then threw a party at my parents house where I was house sitting at the time, only to have a bunch of dickheads show up and then do a bunch of coke and destroy the place.

I basically didn't do much because I have an entrance exam next month and have to work on my Japanese among other things, but I'll be partying hard once that is over. I'm drinking some sake though right now, as it were.

Comment

• Drinking on the job myself. Whiskey flask FTW. No way I can get drunk though. Just for fun until my shift passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Another year, another year older.

My birthday was yesterday, which this year, it was a lot less ****ty than last year. Last year, I attended a funeral in the morning for a friend who'd just killed herself, and then threw a party at my parents house where I was house sitting at the time, only to have a bunch of dickheads show up and then do a bunch of coke and destroy the place.

I basically didn't do much because I have an entrance exam next month and have to work on my Japanese among other things, but I'll be partying hard once that is over. I'm drinking some sake though right now, as it were.
        Happy birthday btw. Tried getting you a virtual gift, but of course they aren't available.

Comment

• I'm now officially ****ty ... i put a dent in my keg .... it's a bloodbath .... join me

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            I'm now officially ****ty ... i put a dent in my keg .... it's a bloodbath .... join me
            What's up homie? How you been? I'm pretty ****ed up right now, I'm down to my 6th beer right now.....what you drinking? Salud homie

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
              What's up homie? How you been? I'm pretty ****ed up right now, I'm down to my 6th beer right now.....what you drinking? Salud homie
              Dos XX ... but i bought a Kegerator so now i have my own bar in my basement ... i've had no control whatsoever for the last 10 days ..... ..... what you up to??? que tomas??? did you complete our alcoholics test of 12+ beers before the end of the cotto fight ???

Comment

• Bout to pop open a bottle of this as I grill a tbone steak, corn, vidalia onions and mushrooms and bake a potato.

I'll keep you posted on the level of fuckery.

Comment

• Don't you have a job?

Comment

• Red Bull + vodka is not bad.

I was just with my mates and we finished 2 bottles of Absolut Vodka and tons of red bull. I'm a bit tipsy now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
                      Don't you have a job?
                      Archaic fired me remember?

smh...

Comment

Working...
                      X