Clear All

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    Hey do you drink bro?
    once upon a time i did

i just started drinking a little again, but i just stopped again

drinking is not my thing

im going back to the gym, and living there

im staying free of drugs

i dont like getting into that **** because then i start hanging out with the wrong people, or ill loose my focus...id rather be training, and chilling at the house with close peeps then be out on the streets ****ing around, and end up getting shot, or in trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by WANGLER JR View Post
      once upon a time i did

i just started drinking a little again, but i just stopped again

drinking is not my thing

im going back to the gym, and living there

im staying free of drugs

i dont like getting into that **** because then i start hanging out with the wrong people, or ill loose my focus...id rather be training, and chilling at the house with close peeps then be out on the streets ****ing around, and end up getting shot, or in trouble
      Yeah man....Same with me, I just started drinking about a month ago....nothing extreme but for about 2 straight years I was alcohol free!!!

I want to start going to the gym also man....I can actually train right next to Bradley and Abner Mares as I know my co-worker is trained by Joel Diaz and he has invited me over to the gym many times. I just haven't had much time but I definitely want to start going.

But yeah man, good for you and keep it up bro

Comment

Yeah man....Same with me, I just started drinking about a month ago....nothing extreme but for about 2 straight years I was alcohol free!!!

I want to start going to the gym also man....I can actually train right next to Bradley and Abner Mares as I know my co-worker is trained by Joel Diaz and he has invited me over to the gym many times. I just haven't had much time but I definitely want to start going.

But yeah man, good for you and keep it up bro
        Hey whats up bro, this is HTownTexan....

Have things taken a turn for the better lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownAstro View Post
          Hey whats up bro, this is HTownTexan....

Have things taken a turn for the better lately?
          Yeah man....everything is cool man, thanks for asking. I'm just taking it one step at a time you know?

I can tell you one thing, I see things differently now....I see what's really important in life man....family.

How are things with you man?

Comment

Yeah man....everything is cool man, thanks for asking. I'm just taking it one step at a time you know?

I can tell you one thing, I see things differently now....I see what's really important in life man....family.

How are things with you man?
            everything is all good man.....

I just wanted to make sure things are going good for you....

Internet or not, there are some people who are just cool people that you wish them the best.... you're one of them....

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownAstro View Post
              everything is all good man.....

I just wanted to make sure things are going good for you....

Internet or not, there are some people who are just cool people that you wish them the best.... you're one of them....
              Hey man thanks bro....I really appreciate that bro.

Same over here man. Good to know that everything is good with you

Comment

• ****en sober!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I drank tonight, straight makers, went to sleep at 130 and the baby woke me ul at 315. Now I can't get back to sleep. Fuk this sucks.

Now the baby is in the bed and her and momma are taking up all the space. It's gonna be hard to fall back asleep while I'm annoyed.

Comment

• Im drinking bud light and talking about asses.

I love round asses.

Fat, thick asses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      I drank tonight, straight makers, went to sleep at 130 and the baby woke me ul at 315. Now I can't get back to sleep. Fuk this sucks.

Now the baby is in the bed and her and momma are taking up all the space. It's gonna be hard to fall back asleep while I'm annoyed.
                      That is some fine ass in your avy Walt Liquor.

Just sleep on the couch maing. Couch sleep is underrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X