No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Anyone into Scotch whisky and recommendations? I'm considering buying this bottle later today

Dark liquor gives me a horrible hangover.

Comment

• This ****img *****

I thought she was joking.

45 minutes out and I just woke from my nap

Comment

• Beer and weed all day, I'm trashed.

Comment

• My **** is better than yours.

I get off when I get on.

Comment

• Boston has confirmed via PM that in fact I am the TS of this thread so this will update later in week during moderation downtime when they fix these things.

Comment

• In the hospital again lads

Might have to take hiatus from the Booze

Liver is sort of ****ed and I'm bleeding inside. Been in bed ,for 24 hours puking my brains out

I filled to pitchers of vomit, there was blood, bike and chunks of something. Maybe my liver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                In the hospital again lads

Might have to take hiatus from the Booze

Liver is sort of ****ed and I'm bleeding inside. Been in bed ,for 24 hours puking my brains out

I filled to pitchers of vomit, there was blood, bike and chunks of something. Maybe my liver.
                Hope you're gonna be okay. I think I'm just a few drinks behind you in terms of killing my insides. I've had heartburn for like a month now it feels like. Tried to quit but it just keeps pulling me back in. I'm weak. Slugging back bourbon right now even though I had the most deathly hangover ever today. I think I need help....

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Hope you're gonna be okay. I think I'm just a few drinks behind you in terms of killing my insides. I've had heartburn for like a month now it feels like. Tried to quit but it just keeps pulling me back in. I'm weak. Slugging back bourbon right now even though I had the most deathly hangover ever today. I think I need help....
                  I hear you. I pound vodka nearly every day with beers.

Man I filled two gallons with dark vomit and some bile

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I hear you. I pound vodka nearly every day with beers.

Man I filled two gallons with dark vomit and some bile
                    That is not good. Might be time to hang 'em up.

I can't stop shitting right now. Feels like I'm going to prolapse my anus as my body tries to purge all the poison I've dumped into it. For now it just stings though from excessive wiping. Why do we do this to ourselves?

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                      That is not good. Might be time to hang 'em up.

I can't stop shitting right now. Feels like I'm going to prolapse my anus as my body tries to purge all the poison I've dumped into it. For now it just stings though from excessive wiping. Why do we do this to ourselves?
                      I'm high as a kite, morphine and ativan.

I needed it though

Comment

Working...
                      X