• Some might say take a chill, B
    But f u c k that s h I t , there's a n*igga trying to kill me

I'm popping in the clip when the wind blows
    Every twenty seconds got me peeping out my window

Investigating the joint for traps
    Checking my telephone for taps

I'm staring at the woman on the corner
    It's ****ed up when your mind's playing tricks on ya
    Last edited by Beercules; 11-09-2020, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Morning beer
      4:23 AM glass of bourbon

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        4:23 AM glass of bourbon

Cheers!

My man

What brand ?

Comment

My man

What brand ?
          Jimmy Beam Black Label cause daddy's on a budget. To me it's twice as good as the standard stuff for just a few bucks more. Alcohol is too expensive in Canada, especially BC. Taxed highly etc.

What is the mighty Beercules' brand of choice? Regarding your current beer, not whiskey.

Comment

Jimmy Beam Black Label cause daddy's on a budget. To me it's twice as good as the standard stuff for just a few bucks more. Alcohol is too expensive in Canada, especially BC. Taxed highly etc.

What is the mighty Beercules' brand of choice? Regarding your current beer, not whiskey.
            To be real I like Johnny Walker.

I started getting into whiskey recently.

Didn't like it when I was younger but I guess its an acquired taste ?

And hey I don't judge. I drank Pride and Clark vodka the other day

Comment

To be real I like Johnny Walker.

I started getting into whiskey recently.

Didn't like it when I was younger but I guess its an acquired taste ?

And hey I don't judge. I drank Pride and Clark vodka the other day
              Haha I don't judge even though as you'll soon see I'm kind of a whiskey snob. To the point where I used to correct some people on Scotch and Canadian whisky having no E in it... But I'm not that insufferable anymore... To get straight shitfaced though there's no point reaching any higher than the middle shelf or bottom shelf even.

Johnnie is always good. Try the Johnnie Black Label for an intro to the peated smoky scotch flavor if your unfamiliar. Might not like it but it's good in the winter I think and if you do like it, you can try some richer flavored more high end expressions one day maybe. Some of them are pretty intense though. A lot of people say Laphroaig for instance tastes like a mix of sea water and a camp fire, but in a good way LOL. Some people say it tastes like band aids and gasoline bahahha I love the shit though. I think it's better than Lagavulin for example, another Islay whisky.

If you're trying to really get into Scotch learn about difference between blends and single malts and the various different regions and characteristics they have and that will help you select something more to your palate.

I like Ballentines a lot too for a cheap blended Scotch. Before I had kids I used to buy a lot of nice booze...

Japanese whisky is really good too and very similar to Scotch.

Ya'll got some damn fine Bourbon in the states too. It's not as complicated of a flavor generally as Scotch and a lot tastes similar but there still a good variety of amazing taste sensations within. Four Roses, Eagle Rare, Makers, Wild Turkey, Knob Creek, Elijah Craig, Michters... Just drown me in barrels of it and I'm a happy man. Some good American Rye's too like Sazerac and Pikesville.

I view Canadian whisky as the lowest basically. There are some good pure ryes from the grain in Alberta though. And Alberta Premium did win the whiskey of the year for their 10 year cask strength release. And everyone seems to love Crown Royal for some reason but I was never really a fan. Most of the blends are trash and coloured with caramel colour which is not legally allowed in bourbon I believe. Particlarly bottled in bond bourbon as it's like a government regulated alcohol production.

Almost forgot the Irish too lol. Never tried much of the good stuff. Jamesons, Bushmills etc. Kilbeggan probably the best stuff I tried. Heard good things about Red Breast though.

There look we traveled the whole whiskey world almost with a pretentious Canadaian cunt

Obviously I am pretty drunk as I've been writing various novels in every thread I peak into
              Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-09-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Haha I don't judge even though as you'll soon see I'm kind of a whiskey snob. To the point where I used to correct some people on Scotch and Canadian whisky having no E in it... But I'm not that insufferable anymore... To get straight shitfaced though there's no point reaching any higher than the middle shelf or bottom shelf even.

Johnnie is always good. Try the Johnnie Black Label for an intro to the peated smoky scotch flavor if your unfamiliar. Might not like it but it's good in the winter I think and if you do like it, you can try some richer flavored more high end expressions one day maybe. Some of them are pretty intense though. A lot of people say Laphroaig for instance tastes like a mix of sea water and a camp fire, but in a good way LOL. Some people say it tastes like band aids and gasoline bahahha I love the shit though. I think it's better than Lagavulin for example, another Islay whisky.

If you're trying to really get into Scotch learn about difference between blends and single malts and the various different regions and characteristics they have and that will help you select something more to your palate.

I like Ballentines a lot too for a cheap blended Scotch. Before I had kids I used to buy a lot of nice booze...

Japanese whisky is really good too and very similar to Scotch.

Ya'll got some damn fine Bourbon in the states too. It's not as complicated of a flavor generally as Scotch and a lot tastes similar but there still a good variety of amazing taste sensations within. Four Roses, Eagle Rare, Makers, Wild Turkey, Knob Creek, Elijah Craig, Michters... Just drown me in barrels of it and I'm a happy man. Some good American Rye's too like Sazerac and Pikesville.

I view Canadian whisky as the lowest basically. There are some good pure ryes from the grain in Alberta though. And Alberta Premium did win the whiskey of the year for their 10 year cask strength release. And everyone seems to love Crown Royal for some reason but I was never really a fan. Most of the blends are trash and coloured with caramel colour which is not legally allowed in bourbon I believe. Particlarly bottled in bond bourbon as it's like a government regulated alcohol production.

Almost forgot the Irish too lol. Never tried much of the good stuff. Jamesons, Bushmills etc. Kilbeggan probably the best stuff I tried. Heard good things about Red Breast though.

There look we traveled the whole whiskey world almost with a pretentious Canadaian cunt'

Obviously I am pretty drunk as I've been writing various novels in every thread I peak into
                Lmfao all good I know how to speed read.

Jameson! Yes that's another one I like. I'm half Irish so you know how that goes

Where in Canada are you living? If you don't mind me asking
                Last edited by Beercules; 11-09-2020, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Lmfao all good I know how to speed read.

Jameson! YEes that's another one I like. I'm half Irish so you know how that goes

Where in Canada are you living? If you don't mind me asking
                  I don't mind at all I was just talking with Vinnykin about it and more so Tofino on the very west coast of the island.

I live in a small dying mill town on Vancouver Island which is off the west coast of British Columbia. It's called Port Alberni at at one point had the highest income per capita in the country. In the 60s all the kids in high school were buying like brand news cars off the lot haha lucky bastards.

Here's a short little video to a give you a visual idea of what it's like here. They even talk a bit about when it was prosperous too.

edit: I've never watched that before and it was actually a really honest unbiased portrayal of what it's like here and the struggles and potential for the future

Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-09-2020, 08:28 AM.

Comment

I don't mind at all I was just talking with Vinnykin about it and more so Tofino on the very west coast of the island.

I live in a small dying mill town on Vancouver Island which is off the west coast of British Columbia. It's called Port Alberni at at one point had the highest income per capita in the country. In the 60s all the kids in high school were buying like brand news cars off the lot haha lucky bastards.

Here's a short little video to a give you a visual idea of what it's like here. They even talk a bit about when it was prosperous too.

edit: I've never watched that before and it was actually a really honest unbiased portrayal of what it's like here and the struggles and potential for the future

Wow man Canada is beautiful.

Thats exactly how I want to live.

Tired of city life. It has its benefits but I've said this for a minute: I just want a cabin in the woods far the **** away from everyone

Grow my own weed.

Brew my own beer.

Have all the pets I want

Man

Comment

Wow man Canada is beautiful.

Thats exactly how I want to live.

Tired of city life. It has its benefits but I've said this for a minute: I just want a cabin in the woods far the **** away from everyone

Grow my own weed.

Brew my own beer.

Have all the pets I want

Man
                      Yeah I feel you. I'd love nothing more than that. More so now than ever since the world has gone insane.

Kids haven't even started school yet so gonna be a minute until that dream pans out...

Unless I just homeschool them and put them to work on the family farm living a borderline Amish lifestyle hahah

Comment

Working...
                      X