No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Day 2, I'm tying one again. Beer, and more beer.

F#ck Derranged and his sobriety

Thanks for the support, arsecrack.

Comment

• Any black man that allows you to use the n-bomb freely, you respect.. calling him a "cool black dude.."

Comment

• Drunk as hell but no throwing up

Comment

Drunk as hell but no throwing up
          104 days without a drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            104 days without a drink.
            That’s an accomplishment, I wish I could go that long. What are doing to fill the void?

Comment

That’s an accomplishment, I wish I could go that long. What are doing to fill the void?
              Nothing.........

Comment

• It's 1:30 in the pm, I'm already a little drunk.

I didn't drink for 18 months.

After I fell off the wagon, I got a girlfriend who owns a bar.

She gets me my drinks for free.

I'm there damn near every night.

Night before last, I almost got in a fight with some dickhead.

He was the instigator.

He was trying to come at me, and he broke free and ran at me. He had an arm extended. I used a wrestling shuck. It's a simple technique. You push the elbow in a lateral motion, and it turns the person around. Then I grabbed his back, and was about to suplex him, on the concrete floor. The bystanders grabbed me and made me stop.

I gotta explain the shuck a little more. I was teaching it to my girlfriend last night. When she would try it, she would push toward me, and then laterally. It doesn't work if you do that. By pushing toward the opponent, you kill the leverage.

You have to just grab the elbow and push it directly laterally.

Try it on your own arm. Where the arm goes, the body follows, for some strange reason.

Comment

• I was fucking tired as hell today. My girl asked me to go open the bar at 7. I dragged myself out of bed in time to go open the bar, but then she came back and went and opened it herself. I went back to bed for a couple hours.

Now it's 11pm. It's Halloween. I'm still sat at home, drinking a couple beers, and watching the World Boxing Super Series.

Probably ought to drag my ass back to the bar in a minute.

That dickhead that I almost suplexed the other night still owes my girl $100 for the hard night's drinking. I keep offering to go around to his spot and break all his fingers.

He kept threatening me, saying he was some kind of gangster, and I would just laugh in his face. I told him, you are a gangster? You look like a bitch to me. I'm the only gangster here.

I eat pieces of shit like him for breakfast.

Comment

• I'll go to a Chinese gulag for 3 years just to prove a point. I don't give a shit. Fuck that guy.

Another thing he said, "what are you afraid of?" I said, "I'm not afraid of anything.

He said, "are you afraid of dying?"

I said, "hell know, what's the point of being afraid of dying?"

He said, "well I'm going to kill you."

I said, "you don't talk to me like that. If you try to kill me, I will just kill you."

Punk ass motherfucker.

He then got on his phone and called a bunch of his buddies.

My girlfriend told me to go home. I said "fuck no, I'm not going anywhere. Let's see how this plays out."

His buddies never even came. What a piece of dogshit.

Comment

• Woke up in a cold sweat, bad ***** laying with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X