Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chinese philosophers of the 7th-8th Centuries BCE probably produced one of the superior extant literate explorations of many of the quintessential paradoxes of the universe, many of which predicted scientific developments 27 or so centuries later.

The yin and the yang represent the duality of all things, which underlay the organization of the universe. Just as pure dark/black is the pure absence of light/color, there is a universal duality in everything. Every action has a reaction. Atoms are composed of electrons and protons with opposing electrical charges. The opposite of what is right is what is wrong. We are all torn tither and tather, by worldly considerations, which include temptations of all composition. If in your heart the righteousness exceeds the wickedness, you are likely at least on a progressive path.
    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 01-24-2018, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• About to start drinking.

Vodka first then I have a 6 pack of Bronx Brewery 'No Resolutions' 7.6% IPA.

Comment

• so far i'm holding back, but don't take it too far, or u will regret it.

Comment

• I'm high up in the sky, smoking on green crack.

Comment

• i feel like i have reached a new level after 12years of isolation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Misanthrop View Post
              i feel like i have reached a new level after 12years of isolation.
              Where? Bavaria?

Comment

• Originally posted by Misanthrop
                bayern sounds so stupid in english.
                It sounds like a place out of Lord of the Rings or something.

Comment

• i feel like i have to return him the favor and talk behind is back, then he will understand what i mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Misanthrop
                    can u explain why i'm annoyed by someone i have never met in my life before? his name is jeff and it seems like he has a problem with me. but he doesn't have the guts to talk to me.
                    Because he's fucking your girl?

Or because you are fucking his girl?

If it's the former case, you probably oughta let cooler heads prevail, and try in the mean time to avoid drinking yourself into complete oblivion?

If it's the latter case, than well, let bygones be bygones, and if he wants to talk about it tell him there is nothing much to talk about, and take comfort in that you are the one tapping it?

I don't know, there's a bit of a dearth of details there, so I just work with what I got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Misanthrop View Post
                      i feel like i have to return him the favor and talk behind is back, then he will understand what i mean.
                      You could just get really hammered and then go confront his ass, or maybe call him up and tell him what you really think.

Comment

Working...
                      X