Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on it

Got a good buzz going

Comment

• drunk as hell, but no throwin’ up. Half way home, and my cell’s blowin’ up

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        drunk as hell, but no throwin’ up. Half way home, and my cell’s blowin’ up
        haha I woke up drunk and bumped that chopped and scrwed version.

Comment

• Let's get it folks

Comment

• I know what I'm drinking next.....

Comment

• Drunk and now drinking a 40 of Colt 45. Merry Christmas you turds

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Let's get it folks

Old skool an ****

Comment

• I'm almost through the first volume of Shelby Foote's history of the Civil War.

Without a doubt Stonewall Jackson is the chief badass of the war so far.

Unsurprisingly, the man was a Puritan.

Comment

• Stonewall Jackson's Shenandoah Valley Campaign.

Jackson was grossly outnumbered, and surrounded on multiple sides. He deliberately delayed his withdrawal until the last possible moment, in order to divert attention from Johnson's Confederate Army. He also delayed, crucially, in order to let a wagon train of captured union supplies get a head start, and the supplies all reached their destination.

The Union tried to cut off his retreat, and Jackson fought his way out, against long odds. He forced the retreat of McClellan, which is said to have prolonged the war by 3 years. In the process, he marched his troops 646 miles over 48 days to join the Seven Days Battle.

Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-29-2017, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• We all heard in Biology class about Mendel, the monk who discovered natural selection breeding pea pods outside his monastery.

Just think if instead of peas he would have been growing weed.

Comment

Working...
                      X