Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear to God I just want to slit my wrists and end this bull****.

Comment

• What do you do when the rush of waking up without a hangover wears off?

Is that when you know it's time to reach for the bottle again?

Comment

• Maybe I had ought to join an AA meeting after I make it a year without a drink; get my one-year coin for the trophy closet; and then get a bottle.

Maybe that's what I outa do.

Comment

• Here's food for thought.

Non-alcoholic alcohol is made the same way as alcohol, it just includes a step of evaporating the alcohol.

Through this process of evaporation, as well as distilling and dilluding, one can pretty much engineer any alcohol content in any alcoholic drink (obviously the alcohol taste is a big aspect of liquor, and whiskey is nasty as **** if it's been sitting out and evaporating; that's not the point).

One could have a range of beers, by alcohol content. They could drink all day long, and maintain a certain target BAC, by modifying the strength of the beer/wine/etc., in addition to the time.

One could drink .5% beers, and pound them back, and not get much of a buzz. Or they could step up to 1.5% and get a decent buzz. Or if they just wanted to get wasted, likewise.

You could wake up with a 5.5% stout, switch to 1.0% through the day, and then switch to the single malt.

Or just pound non-alcoholic stouts all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Here's food for thought.

Non-alcoholic alcohol is made the same way as alcohol, it just includes a step of evaporating the alcohol.

Through this process of evaporation, as well as distilling and dilluding, one can pretty much engineer any alcohol content in any alcoholic drink (obviously the alcohol taste is a big aspect of liquor, and whiskey is nasty as **** if it's been sitting out and evaporating; that's not the point).

One could have a range of beers, by alcohol content. They could drink all day long, and maintain a certain target BAC, by modifying the strength of the beer/wine/etc., in addition to the time.

One could drink .5% beers, and pound them back, and not get much of a buzz. Or they could step up to 1.5% and get a decent buzz. Or if they just wanted to get wasted, likewise.

You could wake up with a 5.5% stout, switch to 1.0% through the day, and then switch to the single malt.

Or just pound non-alcoholic stouts all day.
            I wouldn't drink non-alcholic beer if i was stranded on a desert island with no drinking water. It tastes horrific.

I did like your food for thought however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              I wouldn't drink non-alcholic beer if i was stranded on a desert island with no drinking water. It tastes horrific.

I did like your food for thought however.
              Point is there's no reason why someone couldn't pound booze all day.

You could even have a computer program that monitors your BAC and determines the stiffness of the drinks.

Comment

• Just think. Instead of mandatory alcohol abstinence programs, you could be hooked up to a machine that monitors your BAC and burns your veins if you go over your limit.

Comment

• On the drink. Damn the Eagles.

Also it's like 92 degrees here in NJ. What the ****.

I'm not even doing **** but sitting on my couch and I'm sweating. Damn

Comment

• I'm gettin' on that pay dirt.

About ready to move on to H-Town.

Likely going to be checking into a place and hunkering down for a bit.
                    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-24-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Last day of drinking for a while. But I'll make the best of this crap, it could get ugly.

Comment

Working...
                      X