• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
    Never had tabbacci spit.

GTFO with comments like that.
    Get the fuck outta my thread!!

Comment

• *****, to be honest with you. I'm at work until 11:00pm

After work, I'll probably go home, take a **** and shower and then call it a night.

Unless the slut with the big butt who Boston is dying to fuсk decides to hit me up.

Comment

• Unless it has to do with your death, I don't care about your personal life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Unless it has to do with your death, I don't care about your personal life.
          Ever take a **** in the shower and rinse it down the drain with boiling hot water to conserve toilet tissue?

Of course you haven't.

You grew up in a house where all the children had their own room and you still had to guest rooms to spare.

You were the first fuсker on your block to get a sega genesis and a super nintendo and your parents used to tuck you in every night.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
            Ever take a **** in the shower and rinse it down the drain with boiling hot water to conserve toilet tissue?

Of course you haven't.

You grew up in a house where all the children had their own room and you still had to guest rooms to spare.

You were the first fuсker on your block to get a sega genesis and a super nintendo and your parents used to tuck you in every night.
            1. No.

2. Not true. Sisters shared a room, no guest rooms.

3. I was the last on my block.

4. You smell like butt and vomit.

Comment

• Your father was a physician and your ***** mom was a nurse.

They met in undergrad school and your father used to fuсk her up stink little **** hole with his dwarf **** when she was menstruating.

They were pieces of **** before you were even conceived in my eyes.

Comment

• Hang on for dear life as you ride my black ****, MalVada.

Get the fuсk off my forum, lady.

Comment

• Wicca and liquor while he idolizes a nіggа

doubt she could take an all out head to pelvic mound railing from a well-hung thug.

That's why she left.

Comment

• Yeah yeah, hun.

Take a **** on my tongue, but by all means... Keep that fuсking third leg of a **** out of my ass.

Comment

• No problem, darling.

Log off my forum and prepare to eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X