Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beercules, we gonna get some bet in for Canelo vs GGG? You know who I got, I don't wanna rock a GSW avy again but I think 8-4 UD Canelo all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Drinking that homeless Canadian beer. Too bad they no longer make those oil cans, now they have the skinny 24-ounce ones.

I feel ya George, I am drinking some ****ing **** ass Icehouse that my girl's stupid ****ing slut ass friend left over here. Like heavy cold piss.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        I feel ya George, I am drinking some ****ing **** ass Icehouse that my girl's stupid ****ing slut ass friend left over here. Like heavy cold piss.
        Icehouse is rough.

Comment

• Virgil Caine were you drunk when you voted for idongo to beat crawford?

Julius Indongo by Close Decision
          keepemup
          1 1.18%
          Julius Indongo by Wide Decision
          Virgil Caine
          1 1.18%
          Eff Pandas, Motorcity Cobra, Rockybigblower, SceneBoxer, Szef
          5 5.88%
          Voters: 85.

unique as always virgil

Comment

Beercules, we gonna get some bet in for Canelo vs GGG? You know who I got, I don't wanna rock a GSW avy again but I think 8-4 UD Canelo all day.
            ggg is gonna ice canelo

will be a war

Comment

Beercules, we gonna get some bet in for Canelo vs GGG? You know who I got, I don't wanna rock a GSW avy again but I think 8-4 UD Canelo all day.
              Yeah man I'm down. My bad I'm responding late. I have actually been busy and last night I went to a club with my friends.

I don't do the club scene so I just got wasted and actually got some girls number somehow.

My friend got a new Benz so we looked like ballers when we rolled up.

Anyway yeah I'm down. 1 week avi bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                ggg is gonna ice canelo

will be a war
                It will he a great fight.

Canelo has improved but that gas tank still sucks. G is going to catch him late IMO.

I think my dislike for Canelo came when he shat the bed against Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  It will he a great fight.

Canelo has improved but that gas tank still sucks. G is going to catch him late IMO.

I think my dislike for Canelo came when he shat the bed against Floyd.
                  This is a tough fight to call.

It just comes down to who's more effective at implementing their strategy.

It almost seems like a bull-and-matador setup of a fight, with Canelo the bull and GGG the matador.

I think Canelo may try to flip the script a little and look for some counters himself.

I've been leaning toward Canelo, but it's a pickup fight for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    This is a tough fight to call.

It just comes down to who's more effective at implementing their strategy.

It almost seems like a bull-and-matador setup of a fight, with Canelo the bull and GGG the matador.

I think Canelo may try to flip the script a little and look for some counters himself.

I've been leaning toward Canelo, but it's a pickup fight for me.
                    Golovkin has aged. His style doesn't last long.

Jacobs really came to fight and weighed like 180 so that was a tough fight to judge G by. BUT the signs are there that he is slipping.

However I think G knows this is a huge fight for him and will come very well prepared. I think Canelo gets stopped late.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Virgil Caine were you drunk when you voted for idongo to beat crawford?

Julius Indongo by Close Decision
                      keepemup
                      1 1.18%
                      Julius Indongo by Wide Decision
                      Virgil Caine
                      1 1.18%
                      Eff Pandas, Motorcity Cobra, Rockybigblower, SceneBoxer, Szef
                      5 5.88%
                      Voters: 85.

unique as always virgil
                      If the betting odds are the standard, Indongo is about as underrated as you are ever going to see a fighter.

There's two sides to it: Crawford is separately overrated (he's reached mythical--he's fantastic but no one is unbeatable), while Indongo is underrated (because he's not very well known, most people haven't looked into who he is, and even those who have mostly just look it his record, which is a big mistake. That's why you have those like PF Rudyo comparing Indongo to Postol some pages back, because they appear similar on paper. That's as far as the similarity goes.)

Crawford is still a proper favorite, but I have a feeling that if one only bet on dogs like Indongo, they could have a successful long-term run.

The last time a fighter was this underrated before a major fight was Wisaksil Wangek against Roman Gonzales; except Indongo is more underrated, because with Wangek, anyone paying attention could at least see the big size disparity for Gonzales at the weight (ironically, people are less apt to see it here).

Indongo is going to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X