No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I just had DejaVu reading your comment and hearing this commercial in the background.
    Huh???

My buddy gave me a little over half a script of adderall 20mg IR gave most of em to my girl who like legit has a prescription makes me too amped, but I took 40mg of it today, and am tweaking like hell getting **** done round the house.

Already mowed the lawn, edged the yard, trimmed da hedges, walked my dog and cleaned out the garage of all the **** that was here when we moved in, finally...

Kinda feeling like the mother from Requiem for a Dream.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 07-30-2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Huh???

My buddy gave me a little over half a script of adderall 20mg IR gave most of em to my girl who like legit has a prescription makes me too amped, but I took 40mg of it today, and am tweaking like hell getting **** done round the house.

Already mowed the lawn, edged the yard, trimmed da hedges, walked my dog and cleaned out the garage of all the **** that was here when we moved in, finally...

Kinda feeling like the mother from Requiem for a Dream.
        Drugs are not cool, mmkay?

Try meditation - it's free and if you can focus a certain way, it can be blissful and euphoric

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Drugs are not cool, mmkay?

Try meditation - it's free and if you can focus a certain way, it can be blissful and euphoric
          I'm much better now then before BG, like I said I only took 2 of em.. Not my kind of drug of choice anyways.

I've always found myself a little too manic and hyper to get into the meditation thing. Probably should try again though, used to go to
          a Transcendental Mediation class with people I go to NA meetings with (lol I know right with the last post I made, but I do go once a week )

(Drugs are kind of cool doe )
          Last edited by Rudyo; 07-30-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• This guy Julius Indongo who's facing Crawford next month is quite a fellow.

Pretty fancy run he's on.

Imagine if he beats Crawford:

I think Mikey Garcia, Andre Ward, and Rigo are top 3 p4p in boxing (in random order there), but Indongo could be awkward enough to give Garcia hell.

I'm jumping on the Indongo War Wagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              This guy Julius Indongo who's facing Crawford next month is quite a fellow.

Pretty fancy run he's on.

Imagine if he beats Crawford:

I think Mikey Garcia, Andre Ward, and Rigo are top 3 p4p in boxing (in random order there), but Indongo could be awkward enough to give Garcia hell.

I'm jumping on the Indongo War Wagon.
              Getting a little ahead of your Virgil, picking Indongo is gonna end up like picking Postol. Don't get reckless Virgil.

Btw, Beer and you can kiss my ass, Rigo ****ing sucks. Loma>Rigo and Mikey. (wait am I raciss?)

Feels weird discussing boxing in the lang tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                Getting a little ahead of your Virgil, picking Indongo is gonna end up like picking Postol. Don't get reckless Virgil.

Btw, Beer and you can kiss my ass, Rigo ****ing sucks. Loma>Rigo and Mikey. (wait am I raciss?)

Feels weird discussing boxing in the lang tbh.
                Realtalk, you could never invent a better spoiler than Indongo.

He went to Russia, probably as a mandatory. I wouldn't be surprised if the only tape on him anywhere was maybe him losing a match in the Olympics.

He wins with basically the first punch thrown, showing absolutely nothing of what he's got and picking up a title.

He showed a lot more against Burns, but wasn't in against an opponent that could force him to fight above 3rd or 4th gear.

He's got amazing physical attributes, and even his record (22-0, 11kos) is probably very deceptive, because of those 20 fights in Namibia, a bunch of them were probably practically public sparring exhibitions against his buddies/stablemates.

Indongo is a very live horse in this fight, actually. It's just that Terrence Crawford is so much better than most anyone that he has to be the favorite (he might be better than Mikey Garcia too).

As for Garcia, I sort of feel like I sensed some frailness at 140 vs Broner, which a 5'10, concussive punching, high-volume southpaw would likely exploit. Garcia would need every bit of craft he's got.

I've never bet much on boxing and haven't even checked the odds here, but I'd actually consider a wager on Indongo here if I were in the betting game.

Comment

• In case you guys haven't noticed, we're at war with Russia now.

I realized there was one possibility George Orwell didn't consider in the balance of powers between Oceania, Eurasia and East Asia, is that of two of the powers uniting against the third. Orwell merely considered that the 3 sides were in a sort of state of perpetual mutual cold war, in which alliances were fickle but the status quot was more or less assured.

From an Oceania-centric viewpoint it probably makes sense to regard a genuine alliance with Eurasia or East Asia out of reach; a critical factor though is that Eurasia (Russia) and East Asia (China) share the longest boarder in the world.

Geography does matter; the same geography which gave way to Orwell's delusions of security nestled beyond the English Channel; and reared in the tradition of Anglo-American 'Splendid Isolationism'; are likewise to those geographical factors which may facility a permeable union between East Asia and Eurasia, against Oceania.

It's funny, we are nearly 100 years exactly from the end of WW1. We've got world news focused a tiny, impoverished country on the Korean Peninsula; which so happens to be surrounded by giants in the forms of Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, and the USA (by proxy of the considerable foreign real estate holdings of the US military establishment).

Which begs the trivia question: Which event do mainstream historians regard as the triggering event of WW1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    In case you guys haven't noticed, we're at war with Russia now.

I realized there was one possibility George Orwell didn't consider in the balance of powers between Oceania, Eurasia and East Asia, is that of two of the powers uniting against the third. Orwell merely considered that the 3 sides were in a sort of state of perpetual mutual cold war, in which alliances were fickle but the status quot was more or less assured.

From an Oceania-centric viewpoint it probably makes sense to regard a genuine alliance with Eurasia or East Asia out of reach; a critical factor though is that Eurasia (Russia) and East Asia (China) share the longest boarder in the world.

Geography does matter; the same geography which gave way to Orwell's delusions of security nestled beyond the English Channel; and reared in the tradition of Anglo-American 'Splendid Isolationism'; are likewise to those geographical factors which may facility a permeable union between East Asia and Eurasia, against Oceania.

It's funny, we are nearly 100 years exactly from the end of WW1. We've got world news focused a tiny, impoverished country on the Korean Peninsula; which so happens to be surrounded by giants in the forms of Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, and the USA (by proxy of the considerable foreign real estate holdings of the US military establishment).

Which begs the trivia question: Which event do mainstream historians regard as the triggering event of WW1?
                    Virgil is high...

Franz Ferdinand getting his cap pushed back is not what really caused WW1.

Comment

• Going to start drinking soon.

Damn I think this chick stood me up

Actually that's kind of a good thing my apartment is a mess and I'm not trying to clean lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X